5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

View Poll Results: FG Con 4 - 2014 dates?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Friday May 9th - Sunday 11th

23 71.88%
  • Friday May 16th - Sunday 18th

21 65.63%
  • Some other weekend - please post in the thread below.

2 6.25%
  • I won't be attending FG Con 4.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Blog Entries
    Personally, I CAN make either weekend in May (I think) but the 9th-11th is better as my kids will be around and able to participate.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

I can make any date. So long as I get at least a month notice to book the time off. I have signed up as a GM and will probably parse my Oriental Adventures book into FG2, or run Star Wars, just so you exiting players get a hint of my game.
    ..... now where is my hat?

I am actually going to register for this, as I will be scheduled off work that particular week. May 9th to 11this the best week for me. Is there a place where I actually need to signnup?

Quote Originally Posted by ShotGun Jolly View Post
    I am actually going to register for this, as I will be scheduled off work that particular week.
    The FG Con IV website is not live for registration, and won't be for a couple of months yet.

Will you be GMing or playing?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I am going to GM, that is the plan anyways.

Interesting; both my wife and I have been using FG for around 4 years now. This is the first I've heard of the Virtual Con. Stumbled Across it by accident really. We are both interested in attending possibly. I DM, but use a heavily modified(house rules) version of 3.0/3.5. Mostly Because I run in a self created Free form Urban Fantasy Campaign. Unfortunately, It has also been my experience that most players don't handle such an open world to well. which i find odd. I would definitely consider running a more "standard" campaign. In short, I'll keep an eye on this thread for when more info on the date, etcetera, becomes available. My wife has stated she would possibly enjoy playing in a few games.
    Last edited by pantherlord; January 1st, 2014 at 17:28.

Blog Entries
    I will be running a game as part of the Society of Extraordinary Gamers. I have run a game in every FG Con so far.
    Last edited by Mask_of_winter; January 13th, 2014 at 13:53.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Just a thought if it hasn't been posted here yet... FG Con 4 two weekends long?

Blog Entries
    Hi GMs,

Ive sent out surveys to approx 75 GMs via email and PM. Im posting in a couple of threads to catch any other interested GMs.

If you are interested in running one or more sessions at Fantasy Grounds Virtual Con 4 please complete the following 3min survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VCFD6LN

If you know someone else who might like to GM and you arent sure if they got an invite please feel free to send the link to them:

Thank you everyone for your participation.

regards
    Damian

Thread Information