DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last

anyone else having issues with this now that the newest patches rolled out? I had maps that were lined up and now they are not lined up. I tried realigning them and no dice. It is incredibly frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrazire View Post
    anyone else having issues with this now that the newest patches rolled out? I had maps that were lined up and now they are not lined up. I tried realigning them and no dice. It is incredibly frustrating.
    Welcome to FG.

The client hasn’t been updated in some time and nothing should change the image size, nor the grid. Make sure you are testing in a new campaign without extensions.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Welcome to FG.

The client hasn’t been updated in some time and nothing should change the image size, nor the grid. Make sure you are testing in a new campaign without extensions.
    Yeah. Not sure what exactly happened with it. BUT while I do not understand why maps that were working stopped working, with a bit of fiddling I managed to get them working again. I think it was just a weird one-off bug or something with a specific map I had put in. Computers do some weird **** sometimes.

It seems that the links for the attached files no longer exists. Is there any way to download this tool or at least a similar one?

I just downloaded it using those links. It's working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by flukasieviez View Post
    It seems that the links for the attached files no longer exists. Is there any way to download this tool or at least a similar one?
    Make sure that you aren't viewing the site on mobile view (go to the very bottom and select something else in the dropdown), or check your browser isn't set to block downloads.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

@trenloe & @valeros

I got this strange .NET message when opening the Map Align tool, both regular and LAA versions, on the latest updated Windows 11 w/latest .NET. After the error the tool still seems to work, but it may lead to future issues, so I thought to at least bring it to your attention. Screenshot of the error w/ error code below.

Screenshot 2023-07-29 134516.png

Thanks for the info, I am going to assume it is because .Net 2.0 is so old. I just added a new version (on the first post) complied for .Net 4.8 and x64 that may not generate that error.

Quote Originally Posted by valeros View Post
    Thanks for the info, I am going to assume it is because .Net 2.0 is so old. I just added a new version (on the first post) complied for .Net 4.8 and x64 that may not generate that error.
    That did the trick! Thanks for your continued commitment to support the fine application! It truly has made managing maps in VTTs far more enjoyable so we can spend more time gaming and less time scaling our maps!

Thread Information