5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Using the FG interior map pack. Why do my walls have these gaps?

Not really sure how to fix them. Probably something simple.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Developer and FGU Ultimate User

I don't know for sure but it looks like you've painted on top of the walls. Also might depend on how you are drawing the. Maybe show us the tools you are using?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Sure. Here's a bigger picture showing the assets.

Ok, I see the issue and I don't have an answer. At first I thought it was because you were using walls rather than brushes but that produces the same result. So it may be the map pack. I tested with Map Pack 2 interior and I don't see the same thing with either walls or brushes from that pack. We'll need to wait until a graphic person sees this. I'll mention it to Josh - since he'll know.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I don't really understand the eraser tool either. It erases stroke but not fill? I don't even see an option for erase stroke.

It's the same as the issue in this post.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...e-with-erasing
    Last edited by Seran; September 4th, 2023 at 23:09.

That particular wall image is not intended to be used as a brush; all images that are designed for brushes have the tag "brush". To find such images easily, they will be in a subfolder called brushes but can also be found in the search bar with the keyword brush, for example "wall brush"

Hmm... I thought that I was using a brush. Here is a screenshot of my FG. I am using FG Interior Map Pack -> Brushes -> Wall_wood_brush. I am on a painting layer... I use the eraser to erase a wall piece, but instead it erases the fill of the wall (Even if there is no fill) and makes it look as if there is an indent in the wall, instead of erasing the wall itself. Is there a setting I am messing up? Seems to happen with any brush that I select. I appreciate the assistance. I'm sure it may just be something small that I am not seeing.

I tried it with a few other brushes, and it seems to be doing the same thing. I'm not really sure what I'm messing up.
    Last edited by Seran; September 5th, 2023 at 18:56.

Thread Information