FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 13 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    hey i recognise some of those maps in the folder you are saving to!
    Indeed. It was one of the reason I decided to put together the short vid I'd been doing various work on maps with other folks as well.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

is there any equivalent of this for macOS? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by macDsinfo View Post
    is there any equivalent of this for macOS? thanks.
    Quote, we are ****ed
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I cannot get any map to resize using this tool. No matter how I adjust it, the map always become misaligned as you go further from the center. Utter waste of time. And for the amount of money charged for FG, this is a feature that really ought to be core to the program itself.

Quote Originally Posted by rickycilantro View Post
    I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I cannot get any map to resize using this tool. No matter how I adjust it, the map always become misaligned as you go further from the center. Utter waste of time. And for the amount of money charged for FG, this is a feature that really ought to be core to the program itself.
    It is . Assuming you are using fantasy ground unity. Post a screenshot and I'll try to hel u
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

This utility is superb and massively useful, if you think differently then you likely are doing something wrong.

Celestian posted a video tutorial on the page before this one, about fixing maps from really, really old modules have you watched it?

Watch the video linked at the bottom of the first post - it will show you how to align your map. Additionally you can set the grid to any size in Unity (including to decimal places) and define the horizontal and vertical lines independently. More here https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...e+GM#Grid-Mode Although I still find it easier to use this tool to align maps.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Watch the video linked at the bottom of the first post - it will show you how to align your map. Additionally you can set the grid to any size in Unity (including to decimal places) and define the horizontal and vertical lines independently. More here https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...e+GM#Grid-Mode Although I still find it easier to use this tool to align maps.
    Yeah, with the Scottish guy. I did. Dunno what to tell you, my maps are still askew. Happy it's working for other folks though.

I'm just going to keep turning the alpha to zero on FG's grid and use as many gridless art assets as possible.

Yeah, with the Scottish guy. I did. Dunno what to tell you, my maps are still askew. Happy it's working for other folks though.

I'm just going to keep turning the alpha to zero on FG's grid and use as many gridless art assets as possible.
    If you can attach your map here or PM me a URL where I can download it I can have a go at sorting it for you.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Yeah, with the Scottish guy. I did. Dunno what to tell you, my maps are still askew.
    What do you mean when you say askew?

Thread Information