STAR TREK 2d20

feature request: token effects

I am still pining for a feature where information from the combat tracker can be portrayed on a token. For example, an entity in the combat tracker that is shaken would have an overlay or color change in its corresponding token.

Right now, the only information from the combat tracker that can be portrayed with respect to the token is the name, e.g. "goblin 1", "goblin 2", etc., as well as reach, targeting, and hostile/non-hostile. The former (name information) is only displayed when there is an active mouseover. The displaying responsive to active mouseover is marginily helpful, because I cannot determine where a particular creature of a list is on the map without mousing over the tokens one by one to find it. I mention this, not to be critical, but merely to clarify what feature I am pining for

This has been discussed in the past and it was mentioned that it was lower priority than a bunch of other features. I understand. This just came to mind again when I was showing someone else how to use the combat tracker, and I thought to post it again.

This is definitely next thing I am planning to do, but only after FG v3.0 is out since it will open more possibilities (after me, phantomwhale and other SW developers survive from incombatibility hell between major version change)
    Last edited by Ikael; October 29th, 2013 at 22:25.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Interesting... I'll read up on FG v3.0! This may make me sound like I have been living under a rock, but I hadn't heard of it specifically.

Thread Information