STAR TREK 2d20

Will Pay For a Star Wars:EOTE game in the FG Con

Much like my earlier post in another forum (regarding Deadlands) I will pay someone the princely sum of 5 US DOLLARS (gasp!) to run a 4 hour Star Wars: Edge of the Empire game--US EST please--that I can join in, during the Fantasy Grounds con.

Let me know!

Is there a ruleset ? and have you played it before ?

Ok, I see there is a prelim ruleset in the works.

But I am still curious if you have played it yet ?

Nope. Never played before. I do have the beta rulebook though.

Interesting. I do have the Starter Game and I have only signed up for one session so far (late Saturday night). It would be a question of timing. I'm PST zone. It might be possible for Friday evening or Saturday evening. I won't accept payment from a player to GM, although if I run it, I would accept the Smiteworks credit. I'll have to look at the ruleset in the next couple of days. Let me know what time slots would work for you.

Friday from 7:30PM to 12:30AM
    Saturday from 11:30AM to 9:00PM

Thanks for the offer! I'll still try to foist 5 bucks on you, but if not, hey, I appreciate it! I've been looking at the list hoping stuff would be run that I want to play, then figured I ought to do it like I do at every Con, buy tickets (aka, pay the GM). Put my money where my desire is, so to speak.

Cool. I'm in! You mention you'll provide pdfs/images of the characters. I assume you mean a character sheet? Just making sure I won't need to roll up a char.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Emrak View Post
    Cool. I'm in! You mention you'll provide pdfs/images of the characters. I assume you mean a character sheet? Just making sure I won't need to roll up a char.

Thanks
    Correct. The character sheets ( will be pregens ) and hopefully tokens that you can use as well.

Thread Information