DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Gauging Interest - Sci Fi Spin on Zombie Run

I am just trying to gauge if there may be some interest in the SW - Zombie Run adventure but set in sort of more Sci Fi apocalyptic setting. I still need to learn a bit and hopefully after the next couple weeks of some actual games and messing with the software, system. and upgrading the module I will have a nice adventure set up to try and GM some sessions.

Players will begin at a secret military installation in Manhatten (or somewhere in NYC) where the major outbreak began and has since spread all over the world. The future begins to look bleak, supplies begin to run short, and the intensity of the situation begins to way heavily on the players shoulders. The players must find a way to make it to the west coast to an installation that one of the characters believes holds the key to their salvation. Players will be battling hordes of zombies across the United States. The Sci Fi elements I plan to use are some structures and gear. Privately funded military units and government military units that had been bought by corporations plague what's is left of the planet by doing anything to maintain control of resources. Bands of outlaws, mentally unstable zealots, cannibals, and people just trying to survive pepper what's left of land and compete with the military for resources while trying to defend against the vast sea of the undead sweeping the US.

This is just a rough overview of what I want to do with this campaign.
    How many people would actually be interested in this?

Game time: (EST US Time) (UTC - 5)
    I can definitely do this once a week at least.
    Somewhere in these time frames:

- Mon/Wed/Thur - 7pm - 2am
    - Fri - 7pm-4am
    - Sat/Sun - Any time

Sounds cool. I would like to play....however I could only do a once every two weeks game (depending on the start day) due to work schedule. I'm Arizona -7 time. I could do a once a week thing if the game days were to alternate from one week to the next (my work schedule sucks for online gaming )

I would not be averse to doing it every 2 weeks.

Thread Information