DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

RP heavy pathfinder modules

Does anyone know any good pathfinder modules that have a hefty role play element?
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Specifically "modules" - i.e. the Paizo 32 page adventures, or anything written for Pathfinder?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Anything really. Its for a private campaign. I could convert 3.5 too. I am just after something to make them think a bit as well as chop things up.
    Is there anything on adventure a week that you know of?

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan View Post
    Anything really.Is there anything on adventure a week that you know of?
    A2 - Devil of Dark Wood https://adventureaweek.com/shop/devil-dark-wood/ This can have a lot of role-playing in the first two chapters and less so in chapter 3 (but still has some), chapter 4 is pretty much the final encounter/s. This is the first of the AaW A series that focuses on the village where the PCs will be based and so, if the GM runs it as such, can have a lot of role-playing as the players meet the townsfolk and make friends/enemies. Also if you use the suggestion at the end (Return to Rybalka) then this can add a lot more role-playing and village-folk interaction.

The AaW A series is a loose campaign that you can expand/tailor yourself and use as much RP as you like. It is a frontier village so you'll never get court intrigue or something like that, but there are social tensions and some colourful characters. What I like about the AaW scenarios is that they rarely have full on dungeon-crawls - they'll have a few rooms/chambers locations so that you can have encounters and the climax against the BBEG if you so wish, but you're not trawling through room-after-room all the time. Of course, if you love dungeon crawls this may not work for you...

The AaW adventure guide is available, it lists all of the current adventures and suggestions as to how to tie them together into a campaign: https://adventureaweek.com/wp-conten...ries-Guide.pdf

You need to subscribe to get access to the adventures (or purchase them direct from the store). It's $10 a month to subscribe and while you have an active subscription you can access all of the adventures (well in excess of 50) in a web format (read in a browser) - so it is well worth a one month subscription to look through the adventures and see what you like. Also, each month you get 2 downloads as part of the subscription - this usually covers 2 PDF versions of the adventures; but it also now covers the Fantasy Grounds modules that are being converted. Currently A0, A1, B1 and B2 have been converted - A2 is in the final stages of conversion and a campaign guide is in QA. As I say, well worth a 1 month subscription to have a look... and you could pick up A0 and A1 as Fantasy Grounds modules to get you started!

If you want to take on an adventure path, Curse of the Crimson Throne is renowned as one of the best adventure paths released in terms of it's urban based, court intrigue, role-playing, investigative style. It was written for 3.5e but shouldn't be too hard to convert: https://paizo.com/pathfinder/adventu...eCrimsonThrone

Or, if you're willing to do more up-front work and tailor your campaign as it goes along (which GM usually have to do anyway), Frog God Games (usually known for old-school style games) have Razor Coast: https://froggodgames.com/razor-coast The reason I mention this one is that the first 8 or so encounters (a lot of them purely social - perhaps) are used to decide the players allegiances and these have an impact on the future events and the 2 underlying major campaign stories. Razor Coast is pretty-sandboxy so gives you a lot of room, but also needs a lot more work - the second chapter "Build an Adventure Path" that covers a lot of examples, ideas, goals, etc. is over 100 pages long! If you fancy some carib-flavoured, swashbuckling sandbox this could be what you're looking for - but be prepared for a 546 page book!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

awesome, thanks. I will check those out

With Halloween coming up, you might find the atmosphere of Feast of Ravenmoor enjoyable.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Feast of Ravenmoor is a great scenario. You are right, it would make a good halloween one

Ooh, and look - the AdventureaWeek.com Campaign Setting module is now available: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...cp?id=AAWFGCS1

Its nice to see a campaign setting module. very handy

Kingmaker

We've gotten a huge amount of RP mileage out of Kingmaker - the Council structure in the kingdom building rules practically begs for intrigue

Thread Information