DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

GM Incentive to run games

Hello GMs, Castle Keepers, Dungeon Masters, Storytellers, etc.,

I apologize for such a late response and I hope this isn't too late. We would really love to see the FG Con take off and showcase as many different rulesets as possible. So, for this reason we would like to offer the following incentives for those of you who are gracious enough to spend your time planning, organizing, advertising and running a game in Fantasy Grounds for this Con.

If you run a game at the Con, please ask your players to email [email protected] with the name and link to the event and your forum name or email address (whichever you are comfortable providing to your players) and we will give you Paypal cash you can spend at the FG store or wherever you choose.

The reward we send you will be based on the number of players who contact us

1-3 Players $5
    4-6 Players $10
    7-15 Players $15
    16 or more players $20

We were tempted to incentive game systems other than Pathfinder at a higher level since we already have a bunch of those scheduled. In the end we believe that all games are equally valuable to the community, and therefore we will pay everyone the same amount. We would still love to see as many game systems as possible represented. While this offer is relatively small, we think the biggest benefit is potentially being able to recruit a new player who you just met into your games.

Woohoo free stuff.
    Damn, does this mean I have to be nice to players hehe
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Blog Entries
    Just a heads up, but I've been receiving pretty steady reports from people over the weekend. I want to allow another day or so for final reports to come in and then I will tally up everyone who gets credits. Thanks again for all the hard working GMs out there. If you were a player in a game, please make sure to send a note along so they get credit for running.

-Doug

Blog Entries
    I just sent out credits to all the GMs who were reported through email channels. The credits went through Paypal to the email address linked to your forum name. If you did not get one and you expected one, please contact me at [email protected] and we'll get it straightened out. If you feel that you were under-reported, please contact us as well. In total, we had 44 reports come through.

Thank you!.
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Blog Entries
    Thank you very much!
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Many thanks
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

As a player for a couple of different GMs, I was more than happy to send in reports to help reward them a bit for the time and effort.

Thread Information