DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey View Post
    so I can put the new card images just in a tokens/<folder> as part of the extension.
    Yep, makes it all nice and self contained.

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey View Post
    Thanks for the LUA code to announce its use as well.
    No worries - I find this very handy to know if the extension is actually loading and for GMs to confirm what version they are running. You can also add a nice little logo to this announcement by adding the logo="<FG graphic resource reference>" to the msg local variable. The message data structure is detailed here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdoc/Comm.xcp

For example, the following will add an icon to the message with the resource name "swex_logo" which is defined in graphics\graphics.xml:

Code:
    local msg = {sender = "", font = "emotefont", icon="swex_logo"};
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Cool idea - I tried to improve the cards a while back for Deadlands, but my graphics skills are quite limited, esp. given the small pixel size of the card graphics.

Look forward to seeing this
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

There was one SW ruleset that changed the card size wasn't there?

Was it Shaintar?

Might be worth a look at to give you more pixels...
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

I only have the Deadlands Ruleset, so I can't say what else it might be.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Thread Information