FG Spreadshirt Swag

AUS/NZ Pathfinder Carrion Crown: Looking for Players

Hi everyone, I am a player in a small group playing the start of Carrion Crown on Friday nights at 6:00pm +10GMT (Hobart, Melbourne, Sydney) on Fantasy Grounds

We have had a few players drop off or just go silent and we haven't heard from in a while and we are in need of 3 to 4 new players with 2nd level characters.

If your interested come have a chat to us at:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/157547213622/

Hope to talk to some of you soon

John.

Would love to play this AP, but play time is 4AM Friday morning for me... good luck!

Is there another place i can advertise for this game? we need one or two people :/

You could try several of the bigger RPG forums.

Save for me not doing Facefook and Fridays being busy already I would have been interested.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

i'm not a huge RPG forum guy, can you post links to thoes forums for me?

Thank you.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Hey mate, are you still looking for players for this? [email protected], send me an email with character creation and the background and what not i added the FB group just to be sure

Thread Information