FG Spreadshirt Swag

Five games of 50 fathoms, weeknights 9:00-11:30pm eastern

50 fathoms is regarded as having one of the best plot points. Also, it was released last year in the explorer's edition format and in-line with savage worlds deluxe rules (drivethrurpg currently has the player's guide for $7.49).

I am recruiting to run five 2.5 hour sessions using fantasy grounds, in which I think we can get a fair ways into the plot point. The game will be weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays, at the time stated in the subject line. In order to play the five sessions, you will only need a lite license (fantasy grounds) and the free teamspeak 3 client. You will also need to access the player's guide for 50F, which you can do for free by logging into my FG server (i'll leave it up pretty much 24/7 for character creation and such) OR buy the $7.49 PDF copy.

I will begin once I have recruited five players. I would expect early Nov. 2013. Please send me a PM or reply here if you wish to join.

PS - for those familiar with the setting, the games will start in Azy Cay leading to the group needing to purchase a ship at the end of session 1 and before session 2 (I'll have three ships to choose, each selected from a different class of ships, with random hinderences/edges).
    Last edited by longarms; October 16th, 2013 at 20:43.

Need two more players in order to begin scheduling the five games.

I would like to have the first player meeting on Tuesday, Nov. 5th at 9:30pm eastern. I have four players... need a fifth, send me a PM to join.

From the player meeting, the play schedule is as follows:
    Nov. 12
    Nov. 19
    Dec. 3
    Dec. 10
    Dec. 17

I can take on one more player if they contact me this weekend and they can attend all the games scheduled above. If you contact me after that, it will be too late for this group of games.

I've sent a pm. If you still have room, let me know what you require before the first session.

Thread Information