5E Character Create Playlist
Page 32 of 34 First ... 223031323334 Last
    Hopefully one of you good folks can answer this simple question...

On the first page of this thread are three links:

Ruleset
    Dark Ages Extension
    Crossover Extension

When I click the extensions, they both proceed to download for me HOWEVER, the Ruleset, it seems to open a foreign looking page full of alien programming.

Am I just missing something very simple here or is there some other location where the base Ruleset is stashed.

Thanking you much in advance,
    K

I had a deep dive in my backup drives and dug up the files:

Vampire Ruleset
    Crossover Extension
    Dark Ages Extension
    Theme

The Cross Over and Dark Ages extensions are not compatible, as far as I recall. To use the Cross Over extenstion for Werewolf, right click the "more" button left of character / npc sheets to chose race.

I really loved this ruleset, since the NPC sheets were basically charactersheets. I wish more would do that. It's just better in so many ways.

The ruleset needs some love and it does have some errors. Hopefully the links are useful to someone.

Vires Animi

EDIT: Made for FGC - will probably not work in FGU.
    Last edited by viresanimi; February 7th, 2021 at 21:54.

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    I had a deep dive in my backup drives and dug up the files:...
    WOW!!! Thank you! Gonna go diving into these soon!

Thanks again,
    K

Hi, everytime I roll any dice (be it double clicking in character profile or just rolling the dice) I get [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_actions.lua"]:689: attempt to compare nil with number
    Also, not sure if relevant, but chat just displays dice rolled (like 6d10), individual roll results and sum of them, no number of successes or such
    Aside from that thanks for your work! Cheers

I hate necroing threads, but is there a chance that this will be picked back up for Unity? I am about to start a massive VDA campaign and would love to have this at my disposal.

There is an official ruleset in the FG store that is approved by the publisher, and contains all the core data.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store....php?id=VTM5TH

Given that this thread refers to a community project from over 8 years ago (and based on code from 8 years ago) and doesn't have publisher approvals, it is not going to be supported.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    There is an official ruleset in the FG store that is approved by the publisher, and contains all the core data.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store....php?id=VTM5TH

Given that this thread refers to a community project from over 8 years ago (and based on code from 8 years ago) and doesn't have publisher approvals, it is not going to be supported.

Regards,
    JPG
    VTM5 rule suck

MODERATOR: Removed post advertising competition.
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; December 21st, 2021 at 23:17.

Thread Information