5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 31 of 34 First ... 212930313233 ... Last
    Great Job!!! I will try it later!

Friendly reminder, This DOESN'T WORK with FGU!
    Last edited by Delorien; June 17th, 2020 at 00:15.

removed due to posting in the wrong thread....
    Last edited by Lensman; August 18th, 2020 at 03:20. Reason: wrong thread

How far did you all get, and did you release an update?

I tried this ruleset a couple years ago and it wasn't working well for me, so I just did my own ext using MoreCore. I wouldn't mind diving back into this ruleset with you all since I play a homebrew version of WoD games and you can't access V5 code.

I'd be interested in working on this if someone has a link for a working version of it. I'd also be willing to work on converting it to FGU since that's what I have.

I'm not sure if this is still being updated or not, but I found a bug on the Mage sheet. The Mind sphere can't be changed. Worst case scenario, I can edit it myself, I'm just not sure how. If anyone can help out that'd be cool!

EDIT:
    I managed to do it on my own. The text field for Resonance is way too big. Here's the code editing that I did. Apply this to the first line after the MAGE RESONANCE note.

<stringcontrol name="resonancetips">
    <bounds>280,505,160,60</bounds>
    <font>sheettextpage1</font>
    <static>Resonance</static>
    <disabled />
    <invisible />
    </stringcontrol>
    Last edited by Startraphell; November 8th, 2020 at 04:45.

Hello redwulfe...big fan of VtM V20 and all the classic WoD stuff...not so much 5E

Where do I download this pak so I can play VtM V20 ??

I guess I can't catch a break...
    I've been itchin to try VTM on FG for a while but I hate, HATE 5e...I am old school, 2e is my preference but beggars can't be choosers.

After reading through 30 or so pages, it would appears this is abandoned once again. <sigh> Oh well.

Is there a way to use this ruleset for the older version of "Werewolf- The Apocalypse"?

Any support for it or pointers would be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by ptrayal View Post
    I'd be interested in working on this if someone has a link for a working version of it. I'd also be willing to work on converting it to FGU since that's what I have.

Hey did you ever get this converted to fgu. I have no idea how to work any of this as I'm brand new but when I put the extentions in it loaded some stuff but like still a ton of errors and the character sheets were wonky etc. Etc.

Thread Information