DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 23 of 34 First ... 13212223242533 ... Last
    LFP 3-4 VTM20th (2nd edition) campaing, time -5GMT(EST-USA). M/T/W/T/F 9am-to 2pm local OR Friday 7pm until late local. RP 70% Mechanics 30%, all you need is Demo.

There is no any rulebook mod for this, right?

not so far; it has to be open on a different window

Quote Originally Posted by Lowan View Post
    There is no any rulebook mod for this, right?
    There can't be, due to copyright. Vampire (and other World of Darkness systems) are not released under an OGL/Creative Commons license, so only limited data (game mechanics) can be shared without breaking copyright.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The Link for the Ruleset Download is nor working (no download).
    Could you please have a look at it and maybe repair it? Or is there maybe another working ruleset for VtM V20?

Thanks,

Schattenalf

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenalf View Post
    The Link for the Ruleset Download is nor working (no download).
    Could you please have a look at it and maybe repair it? Or is there maybe another working ruleset for VtM V20?

Thanks,

Schattenalf
    Welcome Schattenalf - it works for me... what are you seeing?

Hello and thx for the welcome.

The link opens up to https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filel...lesets/VtM.pak and there are a lot of glyphs and symbols and a few letters to see. If I try the link to the Warhammer FRP 1 Edition ruleset I experience the same problem (not with the Dark Ages Extension, the Crossover Extension or Warhammer FRP 2nd Ed. or 3rd Ed. rulesets). Maybe a problem with Firefox?

Ah Ok, Firefox did cause the problem.
    I managed the download with Microsoft Edge.

Thx,

Schattenalf

Blog Entries
    You might also be able to choose right-click and Save on the download link. It sounds like Firefox has some meta assigned to PAK file extensions. That must mean something else to Firefox that it is able to load directly in the browser.

for some reason i can not give any skill points to my skills i am using FG V.3.3.4 Ultimate. Am i doing something wrong? Just write some possible answers. Thanks.

Thread Information