STAR TREK 2d20
Page 21 of 34 First ... 11192021222331 ... Last

Right. I forgot that I promised to make sure that people could get a functioning version. All of the coding fixes has been done by others (I think it was Damned that was very helpful during the 3.2 testing), and I've tweaked the graphics myself.

You can get it from here

If some admin wants to put it up on the wiki, that is totally ok with me.

I hope that solves your problems

Vires Animi

Working like a charm. Even with customised extensions. Just need to get used to the new way of using the interface.
    You're a lifesaver

Hah... All I did was pester the clever people around here, until someone caved in. Thank them!

But since I am not a coder, I cannot maintain the ruleset. I do not think the author is looking at it anymore. Which is sad. Glad it works for you.

Vires Animi

Updated the first post with the new link.

Regards,
    JPG

Does anybody have a copy of the v3.2.x compatible version of this ruleset? The dropbox link that earthworm left no longer works. I can host on the wiki, but I need to get a copy of the ruleset.

Thanks,
    JPG

I do. With the gracious help from the amazing people here, I've managed to make it work in 3.3. However, I've put my own graphics in using assets from a Onyx Path site, and I don't know if it is ok to post it in its current form. But I can send the rulesets and the 2 extensions and you could review it. But where do you want me to send it to?

Vires Animi

Blog Entries
    We do have an agreement in place now with Onyx Path Publishing if you were interested in doing an official version under commission. We had someone submit one to us for review in November but they've gone quiet on us over the last few months.

I can't code but I love messing with graphics. Which is what I have done. Perhaps I should just email it to your support email when I get home from work and you can see if it is ok. Otherwise I think I have the original theme somewhere and could remake it.

Vires Animi

Added links to a v3.2 compatible version of this ruleset that was sent to us, and they are hosted on our server now.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information