STAR TREK 2d20
Page 20 of 34 First ... 10181920212230 ... Last
    There's a few Vampire games campaign currently running on VirtuaJDR tabletop in French, at least two under Fantasy Grounds (Dark Ages V20 Vampire). But I don't know the exact state of the tables (open, full, etc.).
    Last edited by Blacky; February 4th, 2016 at 05:44.

While I would love to play Vampire with people here, I am forced at the moment to stick with my friends, due to health issues. I basically can't keep a schedule, but would like to see this game get more love here. Hopefully someone will poke Paradox and say: "Hey look at the FG community - you should do something for them".

Vires Animi

I have to say, as a random player that only started finding out about the tabletop version after playing the PC game, I had absolutely no idea they are still coming out with Vampire TM V20 books. There's not the slightest bit of advertising at all, at least not anywhere that I ever saw it until someone "in the know" pointed me to the Drivethrough RPG site.

Would be interested to see an official VtM20 ruleset added to Fantasy Grounds & Steam.......could do a special bundle that came with 4 copies of Fantasy Grounds, the VtM20 ruleset, and a copy of VtM: Bloodlines.

very exciting stuff thanks.

I am getting this error when I load
    ---------------------------
    Error loading data
    Ruleset: VtM
    Error: Unable to load ruleset file (campaign/campaign_story.xml)

Do you want to try reloading the data?
    Yes No

Any ideas on how to fix?

There is information about it, in the 3.2 test thread. I expect, that when 3.2 goes live, something can be done to upload the fixes. But yes, this ruleset is in need of some love.

Vires Animi

Quote Originally Posted by frostbyte000jm View Post
    I am getting this error when I load
    Error loading data
    Ruleset: VtM
    Error: Unable to load ruleset file (campaign/campaign_story.xml)

Do you want to try reloading the data?
    Yes No

Any ideas on how to fix?
    This is indicating that it can't find some files from the underlying CoreRPG ruleset.

What version of FG are you running?

Make sure you have CoreRPG.pak in your <FG App Data>\rulesets directory. Try to create a new campaign using the CoreRPG ruleset.

Make sure you don't have an old VtM directory in <FG App Data>\rulesets.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If you're using v3.2.0 test, try it with v3.1.7 live - it loads up for me fine using live.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That was my problem. I am not on the live server. I wasn't thinking about that.

Thank you

Version 3.20 is now live and was about to post about the campaign_story.xml issue but I see that was already the case during the test phase. I guess the VtM ruleset and its extensions are now obsolete?
    That is a true shame because of the popularity of this game...
    I have tried adding empty xml files to the ruleset for testing, it makes it load but unusable. I believe the ruleset needs a revamp.
    If I ever manage to build a ruleset from scratch I will make sure to post it on the forum. Otherwise, if somebody comes up with a fix I will be more than happy to try it.
    And now got to tell my players the bad news...

Thread Information