DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 34 First ... 9171819202129 ... Last
    Was looking to do stuff with the ruleset, but I cant seem to find any guides on how to use it. Also noticing there is a language selection box that is placed in such a way that the chat entry bar has been pushed downward and fallen out of alignment with the log window. When I go to poke the language select button, it's blank.

Blog Entries
    The languages feature was added to the underlying CoreRPG ruleset a couple of versions ago (maybe 3.1.3?) and the community dev of this ruleset hasnt updated the ruleset code to accommodate it...
    This thread is prolly your best chance at a guide.
    What things are you trying to do with the ruleset that you are having trouble with?

I was mainly just looking for a general usage guide. Even tiny stuff like rolling stats from the character sheet - I know I can double-click a stat, but that defaults the difficulty to 6 and only gives me that singular stat. There's a lot of stuff in the campaign book (Dust to Dust) that will mention two stats at the same time like Dex + Firearms, but I'm not entirely sure on that stuff.

Blog Entries
    Doco is generally sparse on community rulesets in particular. But no ruleset - even 5e - aims to teach you how to play the actual game if that is what you are after.
    Im afraid im not familiar with this game so cant shed any more light on it

I found someone that must have ran a small V20 game on YouTube with Fantasy Grounds. I think I was able to pick up most of the info I was missing, so for now, everything is working correctly as far as I can tell.

Blog Entries
    Hey MoonlitDNC post the link if you found it useful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrZUAqhMSk The person running it is "Kailvin" I guess....?

So far as I know, he has three videos up pertaining to Vampire on Fantasy Grounds. The first one is him giving a general explanation of Vampire lore & rules + a demo of the combat system within Fantasy Grounds. The other two are him running the game for a full party of people. Seeing everything in action went a long way towards helping me figure out how to work the stat sheet/dice rolls & some of the other misc functions that Star Wars differs on.

Vtm?

OMG! If someone has a game ongoing I would love to join! I miss vtm so much!

S

Quote Originally Posted by Serena View Post
    If someone has a game ongoing I would love to join!
    I run one actually, and might run a second soon. It's a french speaking campaign though, don't know where you're from.

vraiment? je ne crois pas avoir de problème avec le français

Thread Information