Starfinder Playlist
Page 15 of 34 First ... 5131415161725 ... Last

What is this strange error plz ?

Script Warning: setValue: Recursive node event or call terminated (combattracker.list.id-00002.bruised1)

Quote Originally Posted by earthworm3 View Post
    What is this strange error plz ?

Script Warning: setValue: Recursive node event or call terminated (combattracker.list.id-00002.bruised1)
    It sounds like a setValue command triggers an onUpdate event whose code uses a setValue command that triggers the onUpdate event again and this could go on-and-on.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks, i have fixed this problem.

Or you could write your own extension that replaces the graphics. This will be a better way to go as you don't need to update the VtM.pak file each time a new release comes out. Look at the wood theme in the \extensions folder as an example of an extension that changes the base graphics.
    I would love this for CoreRPG. Between the formatted notes and being able to just make a skin for it, would be awesome. Although I just hate the small background in Core, I feel there is more to work with here.

That said. Being able to make skins for werewolf and mage... could be very cool too! It could also be a good way to share what I've made with others.

Vires Animi

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    I would love this for CoreRPG. Between the formatted notes and being able to just make a skin for it, would be awesome. Although I just hate the small background in Core, I feel there is more to work with here.
    I'm confused by this statement. There are already 2 themes for CoreRPG (Dungeon and Wood). So, absolutely you can make a skin for CoreRPG - you can use the dungeon or wood theme as an example.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hello, i have updated VtM.pak (for FG 3.0.4) on my dropbox. If there are not bugs, how can i send it on libray like i have try in the past ? (sorry forget how)

Updated wiki to point to top of thread, so just update link in first post.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...The_Masquerade

Cheers,
    JPG

I've run into a bug.

When I move dice to the taskbar at the bottom (the 1-12 buttons), I get this when I try to use the button:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_actions.lua"]:389: attempt to index global 'UtilityManager' (a nil value)

Vires Animi

The UtilityManager global script is being called, but is not defined in your ruleset. It was added in the latest CoreRPG release, is configured in base.xml and is located at scripts/manager_actions.lua.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    I've run into a bug.

When I move dice to the taskbar at the bottom (the 1-12 buttons), I get this when I try to use the button:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_actions.lua"]:389: attempt to index global 'UtilityManager' (a nil value)

Vires Animi
    Doesn't sound like you're running the most recent version of the ruleset.

Thread Information