DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 34 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last

thanks for your reply, i will post it after "mortal" sheet added.

EDIT : i have not modified PC & NPC sheet "page 3" for now. For Werewolf V20th, i need to buy the books and for Mage 20th the books is only for backers on kickstarter...
    Last edited by earthworm3; April 18th, 2014 at 08:04.

Great work indeed! Having a single ruleset to play all the classic WoD games is sweet!

A few things. Everything seems to be running just fine in version 3.0.3. but the ruleset generates errors in the test version (3.0.4), when you click some of the buttons:

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/campaign_list.lua"]:15: attempt to call field 'setVisibility' (a nil value)

If this pops up the ruleset suddenly get very slow indeed. I thought this might be useful to know, so it doesn't come as a surprise when 3.0.4 goes live.

A personal request: Can the ruleset include all the graphical elements, just like the old version. I have a thing for making skins for my games and now that many of them are not present anymore, that is not possible. Not exactly needed, but would just be nice to have.

Keep up the good work!

Vires Animi

Yes i can include all graphics in the VtM ruleset. i will try it today.
    The file campaign_list.lua is include in CoreRPG ruleset, not my ruleset, so it's maybe an error on the new version.

I may not create mortal sheet because we can use vampire sheet or mage sheet...

Maybe Moonwizard can shed light on the issue. Coding is way beyond me, but I do try to report issues, so they can be fixed.

Incidently the timing of the cross over extension is spot on. My players and I have this weird circle were we generally play Vampire in the winter and other stuff in the summer. Back in the day that was usually Werewolf and they have been asking me, if there would be a Werewolf ruleset also. I am sure they will be very happy when I can tell them, that Werewolf is on!

*thumbs up*

Vires Animi

Thanks, i have added all crossover graphical elements to the ruleset, you can redownload it.

Hmm... I don't see it. And I might have not have explained myself very well. It is the graphical elements from the CoreRPG that I would like to change. As in the scrollboxes and combat tracker stuff. Basically everything. I can't help myself. I like to redo everything! *Grins*

Just add your file (with same name and directory) to VtM.pak. It will replace the original graphical elements.

Yep. It does indeed! Thank you very much!

Vires Animi

Quote Originally Posted by earthworm3 View Post
    Just add your file (with same name and directory) to VtM.pak. It will replace the original graphical elements.
    Or you could write your own extension that replaces the graphics. This will be a better way to go as you don't need to update the VtM.pak file each time a new release comes out. Look at the wood theme in the \extensions folder as an example of an extension that changes the base graphics.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information