DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 34 First ... 91011121321 ... Last

i am thinking about a mage: the ascension extension.
    i think i can release this ruleset ... true ?

There are to much bug with the 3.0.2 for npcs, i do not understand why ...

[25.01.2014 06:16:26] Script Error: [string "npc_description:charisma"]:1: attempt to index a nil value
    [25.01.2014 06:16:30] Script Error: [string "common/scripts/template_checkbox2.lua"]:95: attempt to index upvalue 'source' (a number value)
    [25.01.2014 06:16:32] Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/template_tabcontrol.lua"]:60: attempt to index a nil value
    [25.01.2014 06:16:32] Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/charsheet_pcnpc_page7.lua"]:33: attempt to index a nil value
    [25.01.2014 06:16:34] Script Error: [string "initiativemod"]:1: attempt to index local 'actor' (a nil value)

any idea ?

EDIT : try to change health for npc and roll npc dice. These bugs are only for npcs.
    Last edited by earthworm3; January 25th, 2014 at 06:21.

I'm not able to recreate. Can you walk me through the steps to recreate with a new campaign? Or perhaps send me an existing campaign with the steps to see it?

Thanks,
    JPG

Hi moon_wizard, these bug are only with FG3.0.2 when we drag&drop a npc to the combat tracker. When we open the npc sheet with the combat tracker -> bugs when rolling dice.

I have updated ct_client.xml, ct_host.xml and template_ct.xml inside ct folder and it fixe the problems.

Thanks for your reply.

EDIT : i need an up to date combat tracker permanently ?

Just pushed hot fix to v3.0.2. Same version number, since I pushed it less than 12 hours ago.

I think it will fix the issue. Please update, and try again. Let me know.

Regards,
    JPG

thanks for your quick reply and your quick fix. Working perfectly

I wasn't able to recreate the original problem, but encountered another. But since I got unsure if I had updated to the newest version, I was unsure what to report. Anyhow, it works fine now. Thanks!

Vires Animi

Last night we ran into a problem. All players had updated to 3.0.3. One of my players got the following error while using the f-keys:

Script Error: [string "desktop/scripts/manager_chat.lua"]:310: attempt to call field 'getTypeAndNode' (a nil value)

The rest of us could not replicate the error. Nor did it help to delete the shortcuts and make new one's. At this point I am thinking that there is something wrong with his computer, as he is seemingly always the one that gets errors, that the rest of us don't get, despite having the newest ruleset updates and so on. But just in case there is a problem here, that needs fixing, I thought I would post it anyways.

Vires Animi

That's a function in the updated CoreRPG code, that is used by other functions within CoreRPG.

I was under assumption from dev version if a Vampire ruleset that it had taken a snapshot of the CoreRPG code instead of layering. So, I didn't think that it would impact.

Were any of the updated CoreRPG files pulled into the ruleset? Or is the ruleset now layered on CoreRPG

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information