STAR TREK 2d20
Page 10 of 34 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    earthworm3,

Change the characterlist panel height to 100 inside desktop/desktop_panels.xml to address Blacky issue.

Also, you are pulling all the code for CoreRPG into your VtM ruleset right now, instead of using the layers. So, you will not get any updates to the CoreRPG layer automatically.

Cheers,
    JPG

thanks for your reply

moon_wizard :
    have i to add it to base.xml ?
    <!-- Layers -->
    <importruleset source="CoreRPG" />

Yes.

Check out the 3.5E, PFRPG, 4E and Numenera rulesets for examples of layered rulesets.

Everything defined in the base layer will already be defined with the import ruleset tag. You just need to add VtM specific code and graphics. If you need to replace or modify a CoreRPG layer window, just redefine the object. You can also partially modify window class objects using merge="join".

Cheers,
    JPG

thanks

i have use the "importruleset source=CoreRPG" and after i have not the d10 i do not understand...

I think you're not using the layered ruleset approach that is needed with CoreRPG in FG 3.0.

You need to leave all of the CoreRPG code in CoreRPG and use the importruleset tag as mentioned above.

Then you *only* have changes/additions specific to your ruleset in the ruleset you "layer on top of" CoreRPG. As M_W mentions above - have a look at the 3.5e ruleset and how that uses the CoreRPG ruleset code - which stays in CoreRPG, you don't import that code into your ruleset. This is very similar to how an extension works but is specific to a particular ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

release of the new ruleset

Any bug ?

Blacky : bug fixed with the last ruleset.

EDIT:with the live version.
    Last edited by earthworm3; December 18th, 2013 at 20:52.

Thread Information