Starfinder Playlist
Page 29 of 34 First ... 192728293031 ... Last

Basically, I'd like to be able to click on the Gift, Discipline, etc, to bring up the full description.

Shouldn't you be able to use the content https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Main_Page that is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA)?

From a Werewolf view, we could use NPC sheets for banes too. They use different stats than other NPCs. We usually had a sheet for our totem too, but I think that can be done in Notes.

I wonder how much interest there is in a 20A WoD ruleset. I feel like we're asking people to do an awful lot of work on it. Thanks for stepping up, Redwulfe. Wish I had the knowledge to help. I haven't done any coding in 20 years! lol

Is there a place to put Attributes for Glabro, Crinos, Hispo, and Lupus forms on the Werewolf sheet?

Quote Originally Posted by Morik View Post
    From a Werewolf view, we could use NPC sheets for banes too. They use different stats than other NPCs. We usually had a sheet for our totem too, but I think that can be done in Notes.

I wonder how much interest there is in a 20A WoD ruleset. I feel like we're asking people to do an awful lot of work on it. Thanks for stepping up, Redwulfe. Wish I had the knowledge to help. I haven't done any coding in 20 years! lol
    Yes I plan to have various NPC sheet if the system allows me too. Still getting familiar with it. I do know that it looks like their are some werewolf specific section coded into the NPC sheet so a right click on the more button just like on the character sheet to bring up alternate NPC sheets. Right now it looks like they have Werewolf Vampire and Mage only and some of those may not be fully created yet, depending on when the original Developer stopped developing.
    Last edited by Redwulfe; April 8th, 2020 at 00:20.

Basically, I'd like to be able to click on the Gift, Discipline, etc, to bring up the full description.
    Though their is information on the wiki pertaining to powers written in the books they are still copyrighted material as far as I know. You can add information yourself to the campaign you are running and then export that material into a mod so you can use it over and over in various champaigns and to keep material organized. Reference manuals are a bit more difficult to add but you should be able to get by with the PDF on your computer.

so for the Basics look at page 4. you will see rites and fetishes on the character sheet. If you right click on the blank area under Rites a radial menu will pop up and you can select create item. next to the item created is a small skull that is the linked item indicator meaning you can link an item that you created to that field. Now create a note with the description you want. Close the note and in the list of notes you will see a red version of that skull drag that to the linked item indicator skull on your fetish and they will link. now anytime you click on that skull it will bring up the note. when you click on more it brings up your gifts and such you can link notes to those as well.

Hope that helps for now.

Perfect! tyvm

Is there a reason that we shouldn't add all the gifts as Items? We could save it as a Module Called Gifts. Then do the same for Rites and Bane Powers? Then we would have everything under its own heading. We're only using the descriptions. Is that going to screw us up down the line in any way? I just don't want to add them all as notes if I can organize them into Modules as Items.

I hope I'm making sense here.

Is there a reason that we shouldn't add all the gifts as Items? We could save it as a Module Called Gifts. Then do the same for Rites and Bane Powers? Then we would have everything under its own heading. We're only using the descriptions. Is that going to screw us up down the line in any way? I just don't want to add them all as notes if I can organize them into Modules as Items.

I hope I'm making sense here.
    You could use Items if you wish as well and it should work the same way. Since they are not gong to be implemented in a release they can be organized any way you want. I only said notes cause if I change the way items work the module may not function properly and then you may have to re-enter them. Though if I get a gift section up and running you would have to do the same anyway so :shrug: but at the rate I am going it will probably be a long while before I am ready to get to a gift window, still focusing on just getting the characcter sheet to function the way I want it.

You're awesome. Glad we got someone willing to do it I'm trying Items. Seems to be working fine for now.

Thread Information