Starfinder Playlist
Page 34 of 34 First ... 24323334

Quote Originally Posted by Meldon View Post
    Hi GSKlein!

1) Are you referring to a specific book? Like the Hunters? Or just some generic template for mortals with no disciplines, gifts, etc., and no special abilities of supernaturals (like Awareness, Primal-Urge)?
    I do plan add more template from other 20th Anniversary Edition books, like Changeling, Wraith and adding generic template for Mortals should be easy enough, i think.

2) I know about this issue and will try to fix it, thanks for mentioning .

Hello Meldon,

Now I know I'm getting greedy...but it would also be cool to have tabs for Disciplines, Clans and Bloodlines so write-ups can be done then dropped on the character sheets. Yes. I know. I'm asking for it all.

LOL

Hello Meldon,

Now I know I'm getting greedy...but it would also be cool to have tabs for Disciplines, Clans and Bloodlines so write-ups can be done then dropped on the character sheets. Yes. I know. I'm asking for it all.

LOL
    This exists. Press the More button at the bottom left of the sheets.

@Meldon, you need to differentiate damage rolls from soak and standard rolls in 20th Anniversary Edition:
    p 272 "Damage dice pools can never be reduced to lower than one die; any attack that strikes its target has at least a small chance of inflicting damage before a soak roll is made. Moreover, damage effect rolls cannot botch; a botched roll simply means the attack glances
    harmlessly off the target."

p. 274 "soak rolls may not botch, only fail."

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    This exists. Press the More button at the bottom left of the sheets.
    Sorry I probably wasn't clear.

Like in other rulesets there are the buttons across the side of the desktop where you have tabs such as "Story", "Tables" etc

It would be nice to have a spot for Clan, Disciples and Bloodlines like where you'd have "Race", "Feats" and "Special Abilities" in say Pathfinder.

Ah. i see. I agree with you ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Naurthoron View Post
    @Meldon, you need to differentiate damage rolls from soak and standard rolls in 20th Anniversary Edition:
    p 272 "Damage dice pools can never be reduced to lower than one die; any attack that strikes its target has at least a small chance of inflicting damage before a soak roll is made. Moreover, damage effect rolls cannot botch; a botched roll simply means the attack glances
    harmlessly off the target."

p. 274 "soak rolls may not botch, only fail."
    Done in current beta.

@Everyone, I propose to move all subsequent messages to a new topic, below is the link:
    Link to new thread

Thread Information