DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 26 of 34 First ... 162425262728 ... Last

There are currently no developers for this ruleset. And since Smiteworks is going to release a ruleset for the new v5, I doubt there will be one any time soon.

Vires Animi

Thank you for the feedback Viresanimi, I had thought that since there was a recent edit, it had been upadted.

Kind regards,

Naurthoron.

Quote Originally Posted by Naurthoron View Post
    Thank you for the feedback Viresanimi, I had thought that since there was a recent edit, it had been upadted.
    I don't think we should count this ruleset out, since the last update was in december. I myself is playing in a VtM game, and we use this ruleset. (So I am hoping).

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Honken View Post
    I don't think we should count this ruleset out, since the last update was in december. I myself is playing in a VtM game, and we use this ruleset. (So I am hoping).

/H
    i love the rule set keep it going maybe fg will help you be relaunched.

Just found this ruleset Liking what I am seeing so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwulfe View Post
    Just found this ruleset Liking what I am seeing so far.
    Same. I'm very, very hopeful. Would love to run (and/or play in) a game. Hoping this offers a means to that end. Will post a review here after I've messed around with it, but thanks to the author for doing this in the first place.

I am currently modifying this ruleset for my Werewolf Game and Could use some help.

I have removed all the dice at the bottom of the filed to only have a D10, then I changed the functionality on the modifier box so it counts up so 1 is diff 1, 2 is diff 2 and so on. I just didn't like the math. Now I am working on making the graphics more Werewolf and have hit a block.

how do I change the offset of Button_close and Button_help. I am not sure were this lives or what I would need to put in the Frames.xml to modify its location. Is this a part of the window class? Any help would be nice. Thanks

Did you look at the cross over extention in the first post? It should already be usable with werewolf.

I looked at it but it didn't seem to implement Werewolf character sheets or graphics. when i loaded it it didn't seem to really implement anything new. I looked at the files and they seem to have something to do with character sheets and even had a mage frame but I didn't see any werewolf frames. The scripts seemed to be geared towards some sort of selection to implement Mage and werewolf but it didn't seem finished and I could not get any functionality when loaded.

I also couldn't edit any of the character sheets on this to fill them in. So I was thinking that I will need to redo the characters sheets altogether once I get to that.

but for now since I don't either don't have a rule set to work with or I don't understand how to get this rule set to function I figured I would take my limited programming skills and start to learn who to make it my own.
    Last edited by Redwulfe; March 27th, 2020 at 22:06.

Sorry for not mentioning how it works. Been a while since I used the Cross-Over extention. Once that is activated and you're loaded in: right click on the "more" button in the button left corner of the charactersheet. That gives you the option of turning a mortal (which is now default sheet) into a mage, vampire, or werewolf. Works for NPC's too.

If nothing else it may help with the programming. Best of luck with that!

Thread Information