FG Spreadshirt Swag

FG Con 3 - Call for Savage Worlds GMs!

Currently there are 13 events registered for FG Con 3 - but only one is Savage Worlds.

Come on you Savage Worlds GMs! Please.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...r-1st-3rd-2013
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Well if you will arrange it when PW and I cannot make it :P

Seriously though. there are some other SW GMs out there somewhere surely!
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Blog Entries
    I am planning to run an All for One Musketeer adventure, if I can get my All for One - Régime Diabolique extension/module/ruleset working in time to be usable.

Beyond that I'd be happy to run a one shot if one of the more experienced FG SW GMs can provide the prepared files (virgin SW or HoE I do have, Deadlands I would have to buy :{ ).

I added a second session for my game. I was holding off until I was sure I have my schedule clear.

Not quite as deepest, darkest Wales as before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Currently there are 13 events registered for FG Con 3 - but only one is Savage Worlds.

Come on you Savage Worlds GMs! Please.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...r-1st-3rd-2013
    Let me check my availability and I'll see what I can fit in. Unfortunately, the beginning of the month is hectic with my job so I can't make too many promises.
    Time Zone: GMT

Preferred Systems: Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu

Currently Running:
    - Savage Worlds (Deadlands Noir) Campaign

Currently Playing:
    - Savage Worlds (Realms of Cthulhu) Campaign
    - Savage Worlds (Supers) Campaign
    - Savage Worlds (50 Fathoms) Campaign

Planned:
    - Savage Worlds - Space 1889

I have committed to running a new Savage Worlds Kith'takharos adventure called Breath Moss on Friday afternoon/evening. If it should get booked I'll add another for Saturday.

Blog Entries
    @Doswelk and @PhantomWhale - there were a few of the BRP regulars who couldnt make these dates either - dont worry - FG Con 4 will come round soon enough.

Blog Entries
    Some family issues have come up (my mother is a stroke victim and I am the one in charge of her affairs), costing me the week-end and beyond. The stress levels are so high that I am going to lean back, do FG as a player and take my time polishing up my All for One adventure for the next Con. It would be stupid for me to get all stressed out over it.

So sorry, I am bowing out as a GM.

Quote Originally Posted by AstaSyneri View Post
    Some family issues have come up (my mother is a stroke victim and I am the one in charge of her affairs), costing me the week-end and beyond. The stress levels are so high that I am going to lean back, do FG as a player and take my time polishing up my All for One adventure for the next Con. It would be stupid for me to get all stressed out over it.

So sorry, I am bowing out as a GM.
    Sorry to hear things are stressing you out - it is definitely a good idea *not* to run anything at FG Con 3 in this case. Look forward to it at FG Con 4 in the spring...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information