Quote Originally Posted by Marc B View Post
It is not anything is not working and it is not the learning curve its the cumbersomeness of the user interface. It takes so long to do anything. I would like anybody to sit down and expect somebody to spend 3 months learning/setting up an application.

If the user interface was more productive your user base would grow incredibly. You shouldn't need a huge learning curve to use an application.

and the comment from Dakadin about getting the demo and should try it I brought it and im trying it.
Sorry as Trenloe said, I meant have some one demo it for you. I've done quite a few of them for different people because I know it takes a bit to figure things out. I am willing to take you through it. It would also be a good opportunity for you to tell me how you would like to see it changed.

I did a brainstorming session just to discuss ideas for changes and got a really good idea for how to change change the stat generation window. I wish I thought of it when I first added the functionality.

I would love to make it easier for users to get things done so please let me know some of your ideas for accomplishing it.