DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking to get Fantasy Grounds

Looking to buy it. What do I need to get started. I am the GM and we play Rolemaster classic but in middle earth once a month for the last 10 years.
    Also, we could take some new players. We play in person and we are located about 1 hour north of NYC.

Fantasy grounds Full License (GM and/or Player) to start and Rolemaster Classic (FG ver. 1.5.5).

Would this get me started? If I like it and can integrate it into my campaign I can upgrade it to the ultimate version so all the players can connect and play for free?

Yes, that is the basics to get started.

Also, the Full(GM) version can host one unlicensed user, but will drop the unlicensed user connection if any licensed users connect.

There is also a Full to Ultimate upgrade option available in the FG store, if you decide to move up from the Full license.

If you want to see the RM ruleset in action first, you can see if one of the RMC game masters in this forum would let you log into one of their campaigns.

Regards,
    JPG

Another thing to consider - there are a number of really good Tutorial Videros both on the FG Website and also on YouTube. If you and your players are new to FG2 you might want to have a look at them to help with learning how to use FG2 to it full potential.

And yes, this is yet another one of my famous "shameless self-plugs" for my own Tutorial Videos - see the link in my sig below or in the Forumns at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...utorial-Videos

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Welcome Marc. Dakadin have made some nice Rolemaster videoes. You can find them here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...p?17264-Videos. Notice however that the RM module have evolved since then (for the better ). Do ask if you have any questions, we are quite a few RM fans who uses RM classic and LOVE to help others get into the module .

Thread Information