FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    I will be there, appreciate the info and the entry.

You going to be doing the Saturday night one shot after the virtual con?

Blog Entries
    Yes I am! Already working on the next one
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Looking forward to both the con session and the Sat night. I bought the SW ruleset and adventure cards as well as an adventure and the free supplements to get started in SW. I think once I get the hang of things I may get into Necropolis 2350; dark, sci fi, horror, mmmmm so many possibilities.

Any chance I could get with you early before a game or some other convenient time and you can just give me a quick rundown of how we will begin and the basics of SW and FG. I have the full version and bought the ruleset so I could mess with the character management and have somewhat of a basic grasp but don't want to hold up anything from not having a basic knowledge of what we will need to do.

Didn't really mean the basics, I watched the tutorial videos and have a good understanding of navigation and where things go.
    Last edited by Ephyzul; October 26th, 2013 at 18:33.

Blog Entries
    I don't think it's necessary. You won't be holding anybody up but I might have time on Friday night. I'll let you know.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Next game will be on november 30th at 11pm EDT. The game choice will depend on the number of signups. If four or less sign up, I'll run a Ghostbuster game. If 5 or more sign up, it will be a Deadlands Reloaded adventure. See you guys soon!

Blog Entries
    https://extraordinarygamers.com/Cale...483/ItemID/150

To celebrate the release of the new Hobbit movie I decided to dig out my old MERP books, spin the LOTR and Hobbit cd's and transport you to the world Tolkien created for this short adventure that will take place in Rohan.

As always, I will use the Savage Worlds ruleset. I will provide pre-gens, we will use team speak and I will broadcast the LOTR and Hobbit soundtrack on my shoutcast server for those of you who do not have them in their music library. Game starts at 11pm Eastern time and will go on for about three hours.

Hi!
    You never do afternoon sessions? It would make it possible for us here in Europe to play
    Timezone: Central European Time [GMT +1]
    License: Full

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately I don't. I am a vampire. I sleep during the day and am up all night. Just keep an eye out on Doswelk, he's got Europe covered. In fact, I heard he's looking to conquer it soon :-)

Thread Information