STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Blog Entries
    Teamspeak. FG2's server. Info located here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post129318

Thanks for asking, I had forgotten about clarifying that part
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Sorry to barge in on your thread here - but how about running one (or more) of these one-shots at FG Con?
    Done!
    https://www.fg-con.com/events/reveng...ck/#em-booking
    Last edited by Mask_of_winter; October 19th, 2013 at 23:27. Reason: to add the link
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter View Post
    Awesome! Thanks. 5 Savage Worlds games now at the con - if anyone is looking for a fast and furious game in just less than 2 weeks have a look at the convention site.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Hurry! There are only 2 spots left for Revenge of the Geek, a Savage Men in Black game. I ran it during the last con and it was a hit. I bet it will be even better the second time around

Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter View Post
    Hurry! There are only 2 spots left for Revenge of the Geek, a Savage Men in Black game. I ran it during the last con and it was a hit. I bet it will be even better the second time around
    I'd love to join - just checking the time on this. Game starts midnight your time, right?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Correct. Getting complicated with daylight saving hehe

I would be interested in sitting in as a player or spectator in your SW games. The time is perfect for me. I have been looking around the past few weeks at a good RPG to get into. It has been quite a long time since I played and the last time I did it was a homebrew. I love Sci Fi/Modern-ish more than anything else and found that SW had a lot of content that I really found interesting. I bought the SW Deluxe Edition and started reading to get a feel for it. Would love it if you had a spot for a SW noob.
    Last edited by Ephyzul; October 24th, 2013 at 09:20.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephyzul View Post
    I would be interested in sitting in as a player or spectator in your SW games. The time is perfect for me. I have been looking around the past few weeks at a good RPG to get into. It has been quite a long time since I played and the last time I did it was a homebrew. I love Sci Fi/Modern-ish more than anything else and found that SW had a lot of content that I really found interesting. I bought the SW Deluxe Edition and started reading to get a feel for it. Would love it if you had a spot for a SW noob.
    There are still two spots available for Sunday november 3rd (might be Saturday if you live on the US west coast or Sunday morning in Europe, or even Sunday afternoon in Australia).
    https://www.fg-con.com/wp-admin/edit...gs&event_id=79

Just book a seat and you're in! Otherwise there will be another game late november/early december. I approved you on the calendar so log in at least every week to see the announcements.

Looking forward to game with you!

I must have misunderstood, I thought the post was for Saturday night, I still have weekends free so I will be able to make it. I noticed on the event list that it was from 4am-8am UTC 0, that means it will be held from 8am-12pm Est US time?

My Wordpress ID is Oneeyd btw.

I did buy the SW Deluxe Edition hard copy, any suggested material other than that to get started. I see SW has a lot of material that is directly made for FGII. Should I buy the ruleset or anything else? I do have my eye on the Necropolis 2035 setting.
    Last edited by Ephyzul; October 24th, 2013 at 11:58.

Blog Entries
    The time of the game is 12am-4am US eastern time sunday the 3rd so kinda like saturday night. Read on the con sote where you booked, they have a link to the time and date website. Since the con draws players from all over the world they have to use UTC time.

No need to buy any material from the FG store as a player. Only as a GM really. Unless you want to make characters. A general knowledge of the SW rules from the Deluxe is perfect. That's what I use for this game and then I homebrewed some edges and gear since there is no SW published material for Men in Black. You'll have access to everything you need when you log to me for the game.

Thread Information