DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

[Recruiting] Weekend nights group (GMT-5 EST)

I like to run Savage Worlds one shot once or twice a month. Now that the summer is over, I'm ready to start running games again so I want to see if there is any interest. Games would be on Saturday nights, 11pm to 2 or 3 am (EST). I own almost all of the SW settings and want to eventually run them all. The idea is to have a "con" like format. Pre-gens, teamspeak, you sit down, everything is ready and we play. I also have an ultimate license so it's totally free. I also like to broadcast a live music feed (movie and video game scores). I'm a veteran GM of 25+ years (~5 years on FG2). I like a game that is story oriented but take advantage of the SW system to offer plenty of action also. I don't practice discrimination for player selection. All I ask is that you have good intentions and want to have fun in a mature and respectful manner. Whether or not you know the SW rules or how to use FG2 isn't important to me. I enjoy teaching the game and introducing new players to SW or/and FG2. So if you have any questions or you are interested use this thread or pm me.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Ah, sigh. Very tempting, but alas the wrong timeframe.

Are you by any chance planning to do one shots at FG Con in the afternoon frame? That would be evening in my neck of the woods (Europe).

Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter View Post
    Games would be on Saturday nights, 11pm to 2 or 3 am (EST).
    Sounds very interesting. However the time difference would mean that the game starts at sunday 6:00 or 7:00 for me. My saturdays are usually unknown beforehand and I might go out to meet some friends which makes me stay awake late and sunday morning can be terrifying :P Despite that I am interested, but I cannot guarantee that I am available all the session, but since it's one shosts it doesn't matter that much (at least if there are enough other players). How do you feel abou this?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

That is an ideal time frame for me and another.

Other details sound good, too.

Blog Entries
    It would be a pleasure to game with you again Ikael. And no, no commitment needed. That's the whole point of running one shots.

As for more details longarms, I have the second Saturday of october in mind. The one shots that are most ready are a Beasts and Barbarians city dungeon crawl, a Buffy/Supernatural inspired investigation using the Horror Companion, a Savage Dark Heresy game, a 80's action hero vs nazis pulp extravaganza... Hmm that's about it for now. I have many more ideas also.

Thanks everybody for your response! Stay tuned!
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

This sounds interesting. I am not a license holder but as that is not an issue in this case I could possibly give it a try.

Hi Mask; if I'm correct, your Saturday night game goes live at 2pm Sunday for me here in Australia, which is perfect. I'd love to get on board with the Buffy-inspired one shot (or any, really), given I want to run a Savage Worlds game based in Night Vale. Hope it all works out

Blog Entries
    Again, thanks for the overwhelming response. Stay tuned as I will create a calender shortly.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    How long do you reckon will the one-shots last? Four hours?

Thread Information