STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Last Report: Ruleset Completed

Greetings, I have completed the ruleset and I have uploaded it into the Armory part of the FG forums.

Link to the Dark Heresy Ruleset in the Armory

Note: This ruleset only works if you create a campaign for it. This ruleset (like most others) does not support the offline "Manage Characters" aspect at this time.

Below are a couple more screenshots that I haven't shared (combat tracker and a quick reference guide, which is accessed by clicking on the small chaos symbol from within the main tab of the character sheet - bottom right).

As a FYI, I am spending the next couple of days or so to finish my library file that goes with this ruleset. Due to copyright issues, I cannot post the library file. If I have previously promised to "show you" this file, I will get back to you in the next few days. If you wish to "see" the library file and I haven't already promised to show it to you, just send me a private message with your email address and I will oblige.

This will be the last progress report as the ruleset is complete (barring any reports of major issues that I need to fix).

Cheers,

Danny
    (Sciencephile)
    Last edited by sciencephile; October 16th, 2013 at 20:34.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Any thought about running a game during FG Con 3? I know we have one set up for Sunday the 3rd but Perhaps a Demo for others could get more games to start to pop-up for more to have some fun.

Thanks for the suggestion - I have thought quite a bit about doing it.

Ultimately, I decided not to. Not because I don't want to but because of other priorities.

Now that Fantasy Grounds 3 is in beta testing, I believe that it won't be too long before FG 3 goes into production. I had always had the intention of the version 2 ruleset being a practice ruleset to learn how to develop for FG.

Instead, I am working as quickly as I can to develop the version 3 Dark Heresy ruleset so that when FG 3 goes live, it will be ready. I don't know whether the version 2 ruleset will still work when FG 3 goes into production, which is why I want to spend my time getting the version 3 ruleset developed.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

Great work! The Emperor would be proud of you

Good evening, I wanted to give a status on the Fantasy Grounds 3.0 Dark Heresy ruleset development (just so you don't think I gave up). I have all of the character sheet tabs created, as well as the NPC sheets. I am working on the combat tracker, items, and parcels. After I finish these last three items, the ruleset should be complete (I believe).

I have beta tested my ruleset last weekend and plan on doing so next weekend, as well. My goal is to have the ruleset completed by the time FG 3.0 goes into production (although if that takes longer than a couple of weeks, I can provide the ruleset early).

Attached is a PDF that shows screenshots and has notes about the ruleset.

Please note, however, that I focused on functionality, not specialized graphics. I left the CoreRPG graphics for the buttons because they are easy to read (as opposed to the former WH40k ones from the 2.0 version, which were confusing at times).

Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information