DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakosDJ View Post
    I'm generally always interested in an M&M game. What schedule you thinking about?
    I'm thinking possibly Wed or Thur nights.

Hummmm. That could be tricky depending on our respective time zones. I'm in Arizona.

Sorry about creating this thread and disappearing but, a forum that doesn't get new threads is easy to over look. Blackfoot's HERO conversion might just about finish this off, or perhaps it won't, either way that won't happen till a while after 3.0 goes live. So that said, if there is a game being put together, you can count me in. Fair warning though, I have the sort of imagination that comes with being a social recluse with internet access and a bit of a Japanophile thing going own, so things could get messy. Then said comics have been messy for a long time, just point me to the line I can't cross and we should get along. Maybe........ possibly....... hopefully.......... WE WILL GET ALONG!!!!!!!!! Now lets play count the psychological issues!!!!! <(^_^)>

Oh and I should probably mention the Central time zone thing huh? Holy complex Batman!!! Time to hide!!!!!!

Thread Information