DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last
    Thanks for the list
    I will use Google before asking dumb questions.

My Kickstarter Goblin Squad shirt and PFS#/e-mail address are attached.

Quote Originally Posted by corwynn View Post
    My Kickstarter Goblin Squad shirt and PFS#/e-mail address are attached.
    Approved.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Trenloe - Can we use this forum to register our faction pins as well for the addition to the skill roles allowed under Season 8, or will you start another forum for that?

Thanks,

JK

Quote Originally Posted by JWMK View Post
    JWMK - PFS# 193449

Thanks!

Attachment 12364
    Updating my Reroll with my 1 Star GM ID.

Quote Originally Posted by JWMK View Post
    Trenloe - Can we use this forum to register our faction pins as well for the addition to the skill roles allowed under Season 8, or will you start another forum for that?
    I'm no longer directly involved in PFS. I'm happy to keep maintaining this current thread for shirt/product re-rolls, but not pins.

If someone has a desire to start a thread to track pins (keeping in mind that only them, or moderators, can update a post they make) then go for it. The FG PFS community as a whole might want to discuss if there's a need to do this, or whether the honour system could be used for a bonus +1/1-4 skill check once per session. Discussions in another thread please - not this one!
    Last edited by Trenloe; February 19th, 2017 at 15:55.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Here's my submission for rerolls.

Attachment 17974

Quote Originally Posted by JHale1966 View Post
    Here's my submission for rerolls.

Attachment 17974
    Approved.

Talen reroll application and GM Star - PFS Number 37840. GM Star reroll +1

Attachment 18177
    Last edited by Talen; March 7th, 2017 at 22:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Talen reroll application and GM Star - PFS Number 37840. GM Star reroll +1

Attachment 18177
    Approved.

Thread Information