DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Hehe - thx! Had to edit - not sure I get a re-roll for "to stars". Trenloe? Upgrade me to stars! *puts on space suit* (I was pretty certain I typed that "2"!...really) Well...there are also tutu stars, but I'm not ready to start my GM ballerina career just yet - more like tap-dancing.

The Double-Header Deader or maybe DeadCON pushed me over the finish line - "Among the Dead" last night and "Goblinblood Dead" this morning.
    Last edited by HoloGnome; June 21st, 2015 at 22:34.

Quote Originally Posted by HoloGnome View Post
    The Double-Header Deader or maybe DeadCON pushed me over the finish line - "Among the Dead" last night and "Goblinblood Dead" this morning.
    Would that make you a Double DeadHead? *Gag* I can smell the patchouli oil from here.
    Grats on the ignition of your 2nd Star. You are a Nebular Cosmic Furnace with the hearts of many Stars heating up. I foresee a new constellation in the skies for all of us to gaze at in wonder and admiration.

Reroll?

Free Reroll Registration Requested.

Attachment 10410

Quote Originally Posted by poppy_thompson View Post
    Free Reroll Registration Requested.

Attachment 10410
    Approved.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Will a screen capture of a secured, personalized PDF suffice ?
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

Quote Originally Posted by KevenSimmons View Post
    Will a screen capture of a secured, personalized PDF suffice ?
    Sorry, it has to be a physical copy. From page 27 of the Season 6 PFS guide: "If a player is using a physical copy (not a PDF, printout, or photocopy) of the Pathfinder RPG Player Character Folio, he receives a free reroll."
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Oops - didn't pick up on that part. Here's a beauty-shot of the real deal.
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

Quote Originally Posted by KevenSimmons View Post
    Here's a beauty-shot of the real deal.
    Very nice!

Approved.

Finally got a folio

And here's my paizo profile to check my number of GM stars: Link
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavian_Andi View Post
    Finally got a folio

And here's my paizo profile to check my number of GM stars: Link
    Approved.

Thread Information