FG Spreadshirt Swag

4E Dungeon Tiles Question

I happen to own quite a few "official" dungeon tile sets. I was wondering, is there any way of actually importing scanned images of these tiles and creating a map from multiple tiles? Sort of like putting them together on the table like I normally do. Or are there already downloadable versions of these. I am brand new to this whole virtual game table thing. Any help would be appreciated.

A few options - use a map making tool/graphics program, most you would have to scan your tiles and then use them in the application. Pymapper however has most of the WotC dungeon tiles in a mapping application - make the map, export and load into FG. https://pyromancers.com/dungeon-painter-online/

Or, scan your tiles and make them into FG tokens - then use something like Dr Zeuss's layers extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nhanced-Images See post #62 on page 7 for a good video showing how to use the extension to make maps within FG using tokens - DrZ uses WotC tiles.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    If I owned the tiles, I would probably scan them myself. Pymapper is ok, but I think you would do just as well, if not better, pasting the tiles onto a blank canvas yourself. A basic image application like Paint.net would work just fine. I would also make tokens in case you want to create a map on the fly.

But that is just me.

Thread Information