FG Spreadshirt Swag

Spell Fumble table

Where do I find the spell fumble table, that is how can I display it or resolve it.

1. Open the "Tables" window (icon in the top right of the desktop).
    2. Expand the "Fumbles - Spell Law" section.
    3. Open the "Table Resolver" (icon in the top right of the desktop).
    4. Drag the relevant fumble table from step 2 to the table resolver (step 4).
    5. Roll the relevant d100 and click/drag the roll result "bubble" from the chat window to the table resolver. This will highlight the relevant fumble entry.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks that answers my question. Don't know how I missed it.

I should note for Dadakin or whomever that dragging the fumble table into the resolver that it doesn't bring the text.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilFischer View Post
    I should note for Dadakin or whomever that dragging the fumble table into the resolver that it doesn't bring the text.
    Works fine for me:

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The tables should show the text but the spell failure tables have columns that seem to be bigger than the default table resolver window can show without making it bigger. Try re-sizing the table resolver. The text should show up then. I will add it to my list to fix it.

Thread Information