STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Not at the moment. Nick's class module is the most complete one I have seen. The creation of libraries like this take the longest amount of time to make because of the shear number of links and the amount of information that needs to be entered via xml.

But, you can always add your own information to the module by following his examples of classes and archtypes that he already completed. I would, but my priorities are going towards making a bestiary 5 module.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Do you have a link for your most up to date mods. I want to be sure I have the current one. Thank you for your time.

More than likely that is the most up to date. I have started to update the module for my own use, but it is only when I have free time. I don't have a lot done as I am attempting to keep to nick's code formatting as much as possible and keeping his structure intact.

Then add in the other projects I have going between the games I am running, the game I am prepping, and the overall lack of free time, it will be a while before I get remotely close to completing the updates.

Best bet is to PM nick and see if he has an updates mod.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

I stopped updating this module a while ago. Paizo releases content faster than I could convert it without sacrificing a large amount of my campaign prep time (or sleep time). And I have since moved on to D&D 5e, so I don't even play Pathfinder anymore.

Besides, Smiteworks will release all the classes and archetypes in their store products. (Let them do all that work, bah.)
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Sorry to hear you moved on, Nickademus. Might I ask what you found so compelling about 5e?

I have so much invested in 3.5 and PF that I just can't contemplate moving. Plus I like the policies of Paizo and their subscriptions and discount structure very much relative to the draconian WOTC policies.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Sorry to hear you moved on, Nickademus. Might I ask what you found so compelling about 5e?

I have so much invested in 3.5 and PF that I just can't contemplate moving. Plus I like the policies of Paizo and their subscriptions and discount structure very much relative to the draconian WOTC policies.
    And yet Pathfinder would not exist if it wasnt for the Wizards generous policies!

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post

I have no desire to turn this into a PF vs. 5e thread, so I'll just say this. I played and ran Pathfinder for several years (upwards of 4 games a week). I enjoyed it greatly, but recently the bloat of the RPG is just too much. As a player I'm swimming in content. As a GM I rarely know the content that my players bring to the table. I know that technically I don't need all the new stuff, but that leaves the nagging feeling like I'm missing something. That and high-level play is just atrociously cumbersome.

I moved on to a new RPG (well, edition) that is more simplistic without being too simple and has a much more manageable release schedule. I will enjoy 5e until it becomes too bloated for comfort several years down the road, then I will move on to the next fresh start.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Fair enough, Nickademus. Very good reasoning. I don't want to make this a vs thread either, just wanted to get your thoughts on your personal move. I respect your decision, and I have to confess to being tempted myself, but I am just not willing to relearn a new system. I am just thankful Paizo hasn't issued a new edition (yet at least).

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    I stopped updating this module a while ago. Paizo releases content faster than I could convert it without sacrificing a large amount of my campaign prep time (or sleep time). And I have since moved on to D&D 5e, so I don't even play Pathfinder anymore.

Besides, Smiteworks will release all the classes and archetypes in their store products. (Let them do all that work, bah.)
    Do you by chance know when the smiteworks modules for this will be available?
    I make heavy use of your module, but with the recent changes to the pfrpg ruleset in FG, this module is not as useful as it once was. Shame really, this is a wonderful piece of work. So, thanks for that!

Quote Originally Posted by nickabbey View Post
    Do you by chance know when the smiteworks modules for this will be available?
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...finder-support!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information