DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    This module has never displayed classed in the "Class" list. It displays details in the library. See the note in big red letters at the top of post #1.
    Okay - thanks. Is there any mod that does do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Fionavar View Post
    Okay - thanks. Is there any mod that does do this?
    I'm not aware of one (but that doesn't mean there isn't).

You could try making your own class record - start with one of the provided classes as an example, create a copy and modify as required. However, the issue will be with spells, as the character manager in the ruleset will not recognise "warpriest" as a character name for spell slot calculations - so this will have to be done manually. You may be able to get pretty close to drag/drop class functionality, but there'll always be some things that will have to be done manually.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

thanks - it imported okay from HL - so will just build upon that for now

lokomotiv
    Hello guys,

I have this problem also that they do not show up in the class button. What do you mean imported from HL? How do I do this?

with kind regards
    Mikael

The classes will not show up in the class button because the module is built as a library. If you open up the module in the library, the class information should be there for you to drag over.

Imported from HL means he created the character in Hero Lab and exported the character he built into a HLFG (I think that's the file type) and converted it to XML using the character converter found in the utilities folder of the his data folder.

To do this, you will need to purchase a Hero Lab Classic license and all relavant materials for building the character you from Lone Wolf (link), export the file as HLFG file, use the character converter to change that file into an XML file, and then import the XML into FG in the character select screen. There is also a sticky with this process with more information here.

If you don't want to pay for Hero Lab, there is PCGen that is similar to Hero Lab and is free to use and get the data for. I personally have not used it, but there is a stickied thread for its use and how to import characters into FG in this section of the forum (link). Otherwise, I believe Nylanfs is associated with PCGen and he could possibly assist you with its use.

Any questions, let us know.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Ninja'd
    Last edited by oldmanpac; August 6th, 2019 at 19:27.

how to use the unchained rogue, it is listed but I can drag an drop to automatically fill my sheet. Should I drag each trait and ability separately?
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Me gusta jugar Savage Worlds settings como Rippers y Hell on earth. Call of Cthulhu ed 5 a 7 y DnD 5E.
    Me gusta la musica, soy bajista y tambien la fotografia de boda en Guadalajara donde vivo y trabajo.

Quote Originally Posted by aribethdm View Post
    how to use the unchained rogue, it is listed but I can drag an drop to automatically fill my sheet. Should I drag each trait and ability separately?
    As mentioned at the top of page 1, the modules doesn't support drag/drop functionality. So, yes, manually add the required details.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

How do you use a module like this?

Thread Information