5E Character Create Playlist
Page 9 of 9 First ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Yes - you just need to realise that the base of the triangle is 2*(2^0.5) times the "length" of the pointer - Think about it like a standard cone (with a 60-degree "spread") but reverse or "flip" it so that the base is where the pointer starts and the apex is where it finishes - like a huge arrow-head.
    I wanted to make it like the standard cone pointer, but with another line instead of the arc, as an equilateral triangle. Like the template from Xanatar’s Guide to Everything.

07261A6B-792A-4662-972A-2DBEC5230CBA.jpeg

ULTIMATE LICENSE OWNER

Anybody know how this structure has changed for the new 'filled' pointers ?

filled.JPG

Also I noticed that only the 'aShapeCurves' part seems to be used at the moment from the 'return aShapeCurves,aDistLabelPosition,bDrawArrow;'

My guess would be some extra new parameter in the return... or some new extra bits in the curve structure.

Do we have any new information on this not so 'documented/undocumented' system ?

( Or can we have a proper page in the Developer Guide Ruleset API Reference )

Sorry for waking up an old thread... was thinking about custom pointers to show grid selection on my spell tokens with some horrible extra global data passing...

Getting some way to 'add the pointers to image' from lua would also be nice...

Thanks, Pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Thread Information