DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 32 of 32 First ... 22303132
    You probably had them unzipped when you were working on the d20 Modern update.
    JPG

Yeah, before I do an update, I go out and delete any unpacked version of the rulesets to prevent this type of error.

I rename anything I unpack so that this doesn't happen. I actually had two copies of each of the .pak files. But I have tracked the source of that down to ownership settings that I changed without thinking about it.

Blog Entries
    Anyone noticing that the default critical/fumble tables aren't working in 3.5e?

[TABLE] Critical Hit = [Unable to find result row or column]
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Updates

• Combined built-in calendar modules, so that the combined module can be used in any ruleset based off CoreRPG.
    • [Core+] When rolling on a table, if the resulting roll total is less than or greater than table range, the lowest or highest range entry will be used, respectively.
    • [Numenera] Collapsed skills into a single list.
    • [3.5E/4E] House rule critical and fumble rolls not working. Fixed.
    • [Core+] /rollon command would not roll on tables correctly unless the dice were specified (-d). Fixed.
    • [C&C] Arms and Armor module incorrectly specifying ranges for melee weapons. Fixed.
    • [C&C] Encumbrance calculation contained logic errors. Fixed.

JPG

OK, moving to beta phase.

Also, for those helping with the alpha, please update your Settings to use Test mode.

JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; October 14th, 2013 at 19:15.

Thread Information