DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 32 First 123412 ... Last
    Unerwünscht,
    It sounds like you can see the launcher, but not launch any campaigns. Is that correct? If so, have you tried doing a clean install? (I.e. rename current core and data folders, and reinstall). I'm wondering if it might be related to something else loading from your data directory, such as tokens, images, portraits, etc.

Saithan,
    If you set the directory path using the browse button, do they stay set correctly?

Blackfoot,
    The font was always too small on almost every screen I display it on, so I bumped up the font size from 9 to 11. Which screens do you feel are too crowded? Maybe it can be adjusted in window design? We can perhaps try playing with 10 point as well, but I want to give this a chance.

Do you have alternatives for the list management graphics? One of the biggest complaints from new users is not knowing what to do on screens ,and I think the list buttons help a lot. I felt the current ones were pretty low key, but we can play with them too.

In the combat tracker, there is currently a sword and shield icon that open up details of the CT combatant. These are the sections that I've considered removing now that each CT entry is a unique full record.

The character portrait can still be used as a token, but I believe it can not currently be dragged from the character list to the CT directly. It can be dragged to a map, or to the char sheet token slot, I think. I will need to investigate.

I'll look into the other script errors as well. I suspect the rebuild created some disconnects that I'll patch up as we go.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Script Error: [string "desktop/scripts/desktop.lua"]:9: attempt to index global 'ChatManager' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "ps/scripts/manager_ps2.lua"]:208: attempt to index global 'PartyManager' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_effect.lua"]:13: attempt to index global 'OOBManager' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]:28: attempt to index global 'TokenManager' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_version2.lua"]:16: attempt to index local 'aMajor' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_ability.lua"]:7: attempt to index global 'ActionsManager' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_attack.lua"]:10: attempt to index global 'OOBManager' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage.lua"]:9: attempt to index global 'OOBManager' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_effect.lua"]:22: attempt to index global 'ActionsManager' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_heal.lua"]:7: attempt to index global 'ActionsManager' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_init.lua"]:9: attempt to index global 'OOBManager' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_skill.lua"]:7: attempt to index global 'ActionsManager' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_spell.lua"]:9: attempt to index global 'OOBManager' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/fontchat.lua"]:16: attempt to index global 'OOBManager' (a nil value)

I also had the Dev version crash on me... and...
    Hrm... switching back to the Live version didn't go too well. I get a black screen and the above errors when loading or creating a campaign.
    Windows 7...
    Brand new campaign with no extensions...
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Blog Entries
    Deleting the new .pak files from the rulesets folder cleared up the problem in the 'Live' version.

Thanks for the reports. In addition to everything else, we're also trying to consolidate data file locations and allow the updater to clean up old files.

JPG

That is correct, the launcher loads, when I create or load an existing game the application crashes.
    Just did a full uninstall/reinstall from the installer on the downloads page, and no luck, the entire program still crashes when I either load a campaign or create a new one.

Tracked it down to one of the old files in the app data folder, just have to try one at a time till I figure out what file it is.

We tracked the issue down to my old tokens folder. Not sure what is causing the issue in it, yet.
    Last edited by unerwünscht; July 25th, 2013 at 00:37.

Blog Entries
    Actually.. mine started crashing when I started messing with the folders inside the tokens box also.

Update (July 24, 2013)

• Crash when individual tokens placed in root of tokens/host or tokens/shared. Fixed.
    • Script errors when using mode or spell counters in NPC record. Fixed.

JPG

Update #2 (July 24, 2013)

• Layout issue for windows with defined placement tags embedded within subwindows. Fixed. (affected all character sheets in rulesets derived from d20 ruleset originally)

Update #3 (July 24, 2013)

• Portrait tokens could not be dragged from character list. Fixed. (for all rulesets that supported already)

JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; July 25th, 2013 at 07:59.

Heads up Moon. Avast! Anti-Virus just started reporting FantasyGrounds.exe as "suspicious" today. Saying "We have analysed the program and did not find enough evidence to identify the file as malware. However, you should use extreme caution when accessing it. The file uses some code that is similar in nature to a trojan and malware."

:O

Joo h@xx0r me!?
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Thread Information