DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Thread: 3.4 Issues

3.4 Issues

Attachment 4500

Attachment 4501

After receiving the 3.4 update, I do not have a module entry button nor is anything showing in my library. Call of Cthulhu, 3.5E/4E and C&C all work fine; it seems to be only related to Savage Worlds. Right now, Fantasy Grounds is unusable for my current games
    Last edited by sakmerlin37; July 21st, 2013 at 23:16. Reason: Added picture

Have you clicked the module button inside library?Did you watch this video it covers some (but not all of the changes)? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5e7...hY6mBFZvhCSkOQ
    Last edited by Doswelk; July 21st, 2013 at 23:16.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Also, clicking the [INIT] button produced the following:

Code:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/dlr_combattracker_fatechipssection...."]:22: attempt to index field 'type' (a function value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/dlr_combatant.lua"]:8: attempt to call field 'getSourceNode' (a nil value)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load script file (scripts/template_combatantlist.lua)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load script file (scripts/template_combatantlist.lua)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not find template hiddennumberfield
    Ruleset Warning: Could not find template hiddenstringfield
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load script file (scripts/combattracker_token.lua)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load script file (scripts/groupcontrol.lua)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load script file (scripts/combattracker_targeting.lua)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load script file (scripts/combattracker_targeting.lua)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load script file (scripts/combattracker_effects.lua)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/dlr_combattracker_fatechipssection...."]:22: attempt to index field 'type' (a function value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/dlr_combatant.lua"]:8: attempt to call field 'getSourceNode' (a nil value)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not find template swscrollercontrol
    Ruleset Warning: Could not find template closebutton_combattracker
    Ruleset Error: Control 'defensivesection' anchoring to an undefined control 'damages'
    Ruleset Error: Control 'fatechipssection' anchoring to an undefined control 'damages'
    Ruleset Error: Control 'spacingsection' anchoring to an undefined control 'damages'
    Ruleset Error: Control 'effectssection' anchoring to an undefined control 'damages'
    Ruleset Error: Control 'defensivesection' anchoring to an undefined control 'damages'
    Ruleset Error: Control 'fatechipssection' anchoring to an undefined control 'damages'
    Ruleset Error: Control 'spacingsection' anchoring to an undefined control 'damages'
    Ruleset Error: Control 'effectssection' anchoring to an undefined control 'damages'

Doh, double post! :/

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Have you clicked the module button inside library?Did you watch this video it covers some (but not all of the changes)? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5e7...hY6mBFZvhCSkOQ
    @Kevin - Good afternoon (or evening :P)

Unfortunately, there are no buttons within the Library window.

Also, found another error, while typing in the field available in the Library:

Code:
    Script Error: [string "common/scripts/list_filter.lua"]:29: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "library:pagelist"]:1: attempt to index field 'name' (a nil value)

Are you using Ikael's extensions?Have you downloaded the 3.4 compatible ones?Also looks like you are running a hybrid of the COC ruleset and SW is that your own or Ikael's (never used Realms of Cthulhtu) again if so have you downloaded the 3.4 version?On a completly different note why am I not getting line returns and you are?!?!?!
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

When I type /ver here's what I receive:

Code:
    Savage Worlds Deluxe version 3.4.0 (Build 18)
    Deadlands: Reloaded version 1.2.0 (Build 6)
    Adventure Deck version 1.2.0 (Build 3)
    I haven't activated Ikael's version with the DL:R modules due to incompatibility. I'll download the newest one now...

Okay, after downloading and installing Ikael's new extenions (plural), I was able to get the [MODULE] button within the Library; however, as soon as I clicked it, I received:

Code:
    Script Error: [string "moduleselection"]:1: attempt to call field 'setName' (a nil value)
    Without Ikael's Library Extension, I get the above issues. That seems kinda' odd, not sure why I'd need his Library Extension to get module functionality.

When I tried to close the Library window, I received this code:

Code:
    Script Error: [string "common/scripts/list_filter.lua"]:5: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    Last edited by sakmerlin37; July 21st, 2013 at 23:47. Reason: added second error message

Quote Originally Posted by sakmerlin37 View Post
    When I type /ver here's what I receive:
    Code:
    Savage Worlds Deluxe version 3.4.0 (Build 18)Deadlands: Reloaded version 1.2.0 (Build 6)Adventure Deck version 1.2.0 (Build 3)
    I haven't activated Ikael's version with the DL:R modules due to incompatibility. I'll download the newest one now...
    Ah-ha!You do not have the updated version of Deadlands reloaded yet!Mine is 1.3.0 build 3 (that might not even be the latest), suspect you need to wait for Deadlands update to be released!

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

That is not cool. How many of these need to be updated for 3.4 to work? I would NOT have downloaded the update if I knew it was going to break what I currently have. I just bought Deadlands: Noir, if you're correct, that should work... I'll give it a shot

Thread Information