FG Spreadshirt Swag

Is there a way to select all the tokens in a shape?

Is there a way to select all the tokens in a shape? Like if a player drew a square with the shape tools around a bunch of tokens that are linked to the combat tracker, could they hit a button or two to select all creatures in the area, allies in the area, or all enemies in the area? If not what would it take to make a mod that would do that?

There is currently no way to do that in FG.

In the next version (v3.0), you will be able to select or target tokens using the same tools used for masking and drawing. (i.e. box or freehand).

Regards,
    JPG

Any idea when 3.0 is coming out and if us 2.0 people will have to repurchase a license?

That will be a great feature to have!

I don't believe they have a release date yet but there is a thread in the Laboratory forum where moon talks about what he's currently working on implementing. It's kind of a pseudo developers blog/feedback thread

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...I-m-working-on
    FG2 Ultimate License Holder

Dark Sun #1 Campaign Setting of All Time!

2nd Edition D&D Player and DM since 1994, now running a 4e Dark Sun campaign using FG2

It should be noted you can select all enemies or all friends in one mouse click and deselect all targets with a click. It's often easier to use one of the select alls and deselect someone not in the area. You can see these buttons on a map image if the DM opens the map toolbar at the top left (move the mouse over the buttons to see which is which from the tool tips. You can see the DM version (which has more buttons) on the screen shot below. The buttons I was talking about are the 3 on the right.

Thread Information