DICE PACKS BUNDLE

As a GM how do I activate a character?

I want to create a character kind of as a side npc. However, I am the DM of the group. Is there a way I can activate the character?

Fantasy Grounds 2 Ultimate License User
    Player and GM for D&D 3rd, 4th, 5th, Pathfinder, New World of Darkness (Vampire, Mage, and Hunter), Nobilis, Savage Worlds, Legend of the Five Rings (4E), Eclipse Phase, Burning Wheel, Mouseguard and Microscope.

You can create a new PC in the character list, then lock it up by logging in from a second instance of FG to "localhost" to take ownership. From there, you can do anything that you can do with a regular character sheet, with the only exception that you can't add it to the upper left character portrait bar. You can speak as the character using the speech bubble icon on the character sheet, and you can add to the combat tracker and party sheet just like any other character.

Regards,
    JPG

Alright, thank you moon wiz. ;D

Fantasy Grounds 2 Ultimate License User
    Player and GM for D&D 3rd, 4th, 5th, Pathfinder, New World of Darkness (Vampire, Mage, and Hunter), Nobilis, Savage Worlds, Legend of the Five Rings (4E), Eclipse Phase, Burning Wheel, Mouseguard and Microscope.

Thread Information