DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last

FG Con 3 - November 1st - 3rd, 2013

Hi folks,

We've set the date for Friday November 1st to Sunday November 3rd.

Start time November 1st 5pm GMT+12 - Time conversion here: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...31101T17&p1=22

End Time November 3rd, 11pm GMT-10 - Time Conversion here: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...1103T23&p1=103

There always seems to be confusion around times and dates - please use the links above and set your "Home Location" using the "Change Location" button in the "Converted Time" box. We hope to have time conversion integrated into the FG Con website, but that is still a work in progress so please use the links above, and any others posted going forward, to check times/dates for your location.

Put this in your calendar! Prospective GMs start thinking about what you'd like to run.

Like last time, this is a global convention - so it can run from Friday November 1st GMT +12 to Sunday November 3rd GMT-12. Essentially over 3 days of gaming - if you're in New Zealand you can start playing Friday afternoon until Monday evening local time, if you're in Hawaii you can play Thursday evening to Friday evening local time. Of course - there have to be games running for you to play...

There's a lot of work for the team to do in order to get prepared and make this a success, a rough timeline is:
    • August/September: internal work and testing based on improvements identified from FG Con 2.
    • September: Plan other areas of the convention. Begin publicity.
    • Mid-End September: Website goes live for GMs to register their games. Full call for GMs. Very active publicity pushing people to the website where they can find video links, extra info, sign-up for a mailing list, etc..
    • October: Player registration opens. GM game registration continues. Big publicity push. Player and GM support.
    • November 1st – convention begins!
    Last edited by Trenloe; September 12th, 2013 at 04:34.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    I will probably run 'We Be Goblins!' and 'We Be Goblins Too!' from Pathfinder.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Sweet, if there is anything I can do to help, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by avro5731
    I second avro's offer. Anything I can do logistically, I'm there.
    FG II Full license holder.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Geeshu
    I second avro's offer. Anything I can do logistically, I'm there.
    Quote Originally Posted by avro5731
    That's both of your names on the helpers list! Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Argh!

Two FG Cons in the year and I do not get to be able to run a game on either!

Damn you holiday!

Oh well there's always 2014!
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Still need to check my calendar to see if I'm working that weekend but put my name down for help. We might see if we can get some goodies for prizes (maybe some codes for RPGnow downloads or something - or could SW offer us some prizes to give away?)
    Timezone: GMT
    Currently GMing: Ruins of Symbaroum 5E

Ultimate Fantasy Grounds Licence holder since 2013

I almost completely missed out on Comicon so count me in for this. Not sure what I'd run, but it'd definitely be something PFS related. Maybe Dawn of the Scarlet Sun as I haven't run that yet.
    Previous known as Dust Raven

FGU & Classic Standard Licenses
    Mountain Time (GMT -7)

"If everyone is having fun, you're not doing it wrong."

www.plasticdungeon.com

I will try and keep an evening free to run a session all in one go, I'm tempted to blow my star and run level one of Thornkeep again.

Will there be set time slots of can GM's start when they like? I can probably find 4 hours or so to run a game but I might have trouble fitting into a predetermined time slot
    Last edited by hawkwind; August 9th, 2013 at 17:39.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Will there be set time slots of can GM's start when they like? I can probably find 4 hours or so to run a game but I might have trouble fitting into a predetermined time slot
    Fixed/suggested timeslots have been mentioned in feedback from the last convention - I think trying to keep 100% to specific slots across multiple timezones will be virtually impossible. A lot will depend on what we manage to implement on the website in terms of timezone handling. We'll probably go with suggested slot times, but will allow a GM to enter custom values as well. Again, it will all depend on how manageable this is in the booking system.

Thread Information