5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last
    Thanks I just want to help you meet that 15 tables of PFS sessions and be able to run or play in the special con only Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    ... and be able to run or play in the special con only Adventure
    Ssshhh, don't let the cat out of the bag. Nothing is confirmed yet...

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    ...run or play in the special con only Adventure
    If this becomes an option, I'm all over it. I'd love to get in on the Season 5 special early in the season.
    Previous known as Dust Raven

FGU & Classic Standard Licenses
    Mountain Time (GMT -7)

"If everyone is having fun, you're not doing it wrong."

www.plasticdungeon.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dust Raven View Post
    If this becomes an option, I'm all over it. I'd love to get in on the Season 5 special early in the season.

I'll run a few Pathfinder Society games, should be pretty easy to get 15 tables if all the regulars do a couple.

Thanks everyone - I reckon we should easily be able to get the minimum of 15 tables required for con support. As hawkwind says - the more tables we have the more likely we are to get bonus support. I'll let you know how my discussions pan out over the next couple of weeks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    If the FG Con website needs some nice high fantasy image replacing the one used for FG Con 2, I can probably provide that (no, I didn't paint it, yes I hold the usage rights).

Otherwise I am curious to try something Savage Worlds there (as a player - I am not experienced enough with FG 2 to run something).

I will either run another one-off Cthulhu game-probably Gaslight or a Dr Who: Adventures in Time and Space game to celebrate the fiftieth anniversary of the series.
    Borusa32

Blog Entries
    I will try to run some D&D Friday night (GMT -5), not sure what edition.

I think I might be game to run something. I have a 4e challenge event that I wrote up once. That was more focused on time, but I think it could be tweaked to be just a regular event.

Thread Information