DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thank you to all RMC players of the FGcon

Thank you to everyone who turned out to play in one of the Rolemaster games in the FGcon. It is astounding how strong the RM community is on this site, one of the things which makes the ruleset one of the best (well apart from Dakadin's super hard work).

Cheers!!!
    Timezone: GMT
    Currently GMing: Ruins of Symbaroum 5E

Ultimate Fantasy Grounds Licence holder since 2013

I personally want to thank Bennis1980 and Lachancery for running the Rolemaster games at FG Con. I haven't been able to play Rolemaster as a PC for quite a few months and I was able to play in both of their games. I had a blast and I had some great critical results in both games. Thanks again guys!

I would also like to thank Bennis1980 and Lachancery for the Rolemaster games they ran at the Fantasy Grounds convention. I enjoyed playing in both games and have since been thumbing through my old RM books in anticipation of joining a campaign

Assuming I become proficient enough to GM using FG at some point, I have a couple of old Middle Earth campaign ideas that I would love to run too...

Quote Originally Posted by amanojoe
    I would also like to thank Bennis1980 and Lachancery for the Rolemaster games they ran at the Fantasy Grounds convention. I enjoyed playing in both games and have since been thumbing through my old RM books in anticipation of joining a campaign

Assuming I become proficient enough to GM using FG at some point, I have a couple of old Middle Earth campaign ideas that I would love to run too...
    Sounds great. Another active RM GM would be very welcome
    Timezone: GMT
    Currently GMing: Ruins of Symbaroum 5E

Ultimate Fantasy Grounds Licence holder since 2013

Thread Information