Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe
    Then we have Monday October 14th being Columbus Day in the US.
    It is also Thanksgiving in Canada.

Personally, I think being in the doghouse (aka "uninterrupted gaming time") is great. All you need is a good pair of earplugs and resistance to pain.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    My vote is still 6/7/8 October or 1/2/3 November.
    Later in November will be up against Aethercon. Both Aethercon and FGCon will be hoping to lure some new VTT players and it would benefit neither to have them on at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by damned
    My vote is still 6/7/8 October or 1/2/3 November.
    Later in November will be up against Aethercon. Both Aethercon and FGCon will be hoping to lure some new VTT players and it would benefit neither to have them on at the same time.
    6/7/8 October is Sunday/Monday/Tuesday. Perhaps you mean 4/5/6 October?

Either week-ends look good from this vantage point as well.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Lachancery -

My vote is still 4/5/6 October or 1/2/3 November.

I suggest put all the best dates up (particularly that suit Trenloe) and let us have a vote!

I can't really suggest any dates at this time but if I can make it, I will be there as GM and player.
    Timezone: GMT
    Currently GMing: Ruins of Symbaroum 5E

Ultimate Fantasy Grounds Licence holder since 2013

Blog Entries
    So lets do it. Anyone with a date proposal put it in here now - say before the 17th June.
    Then we can have a poll on it... problem with Poll is that maybe it would be best to have a first and second choice on it... maybe run poll for 7 days. Take top 2 results and re-run poll? Maybe thats just too complicated!

Well either way that involves running a poll

So lets do it!

Blog Entries
    Do we need to establish a poll to determine if establishing a poll is a good idea? Let's not be hasty.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

You know what the answer to that question is...

I think a little bit of patience is needed at this point - we are only 1 week after FG Con 2 and the dates we are talking about for the next con are 4-5 months away. A few more days won't make a difference... I need to do a review of other convention dates to make sure we're not clashing with other conventions - for example, one of the weekend's already mentioned is the same as SydCon and a big PFS convention in Sydney, Australia. This may not affect too many people already in the FG community, but I am trying to get role-playing friends in Sydney involved with FG Con 3 and they're already heavily involved in those 2 face-to-face cons.

Again, please just a little bit of patience before we start deciding on hard-fast dates for FG Con 3.

By all means post the dates for good or bad weekends that you know of in October or November this year - that will help us to make a decision on when to run...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information