DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

Need 2 dedicated players for 4e campaign

Part of a gaming group that has been together for the last 5 years. Looking for two players to play 4e. We play every Saturday (unless life comes up, of course!). Game time is 7:30 pm Pacific Time. We lost two players and 3 of us want to continue. We have a DM, so all we need is willing, dedicated gamers. We use Ventrillo with Skype as our backup.
    Last edited by Niles; June 11th, 2013 at 04:48.

Hey so what exactly does your campaign consist of, and what is the world like? I would like to join a group of 4e players I have played the normal pen and paper version myself and am not to experienced with the online version. I am a quick study though and wont ask to many question.

Blog Entries
    Hi Hyrnn,
    We're just starting out in 4e and the world is Forgotten Realms. We're in need of rogue. I play druid, we also have a runepriest, a monk and a shardmind. If you're interested in playing, I can give you my Skype name and then we'll get you set up on Ventrillo. Game time is Saturday 7:30 pm. Let me know!
    Last edited by Niles; June 5th, 2013 at 16:08.

Blog Entries
    Hey Hyrunn, that's 7:30 pm PACIFIC time, sorry I forgot to specify.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrunn
    Hey so what exactly does your campaign consist of, and what is the world like? I would like to join a group of 4e players I have played the normal pen and paper version myself and am not to experienced with the online version. I am a quick study though and wont ask to many question.

Hi Niles - been a while between games for me here, but an experienced 4E/FG2 player here - and pretty well versed in Forgotten Realms too. I'm based in Australia but happy to play at that time slot as its middle of the day Sunday for me (although occasionally I work on a Sunday, but that's pretty infrequent).

Let me know if I can drop in. Send me a PM with vent or Skype details and I could play this week if desired.

Also - when you say you're looking for a rogue - do you specifically want that class, or would any striker do? Ideally with some skill in Stealth and Thievery if those are something you're lacking as well.
    Last edited by someoneinatree; June 7th, 2013 at 12:49.
    FGU Ultimate License/FGC Standard
    Timezone: Australian EST (UTC +10)
    Systems: Prefer DnD 5e as GM or player.
    FKA Chezcaliente

Hey Niles sorry I haven't messaged you back haven't had the time but I wont be able to join your party. I would try but would hate to drop out for lack of time so its probably best to find someone else. Good luck and hope your campaign continues.

Blog Entries

glad to have you

Hey Chezcaliente,
    We'd be glad to have you.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by chezcaliente
    Hi Niles - been a while between games for me here, but an experienced 4E/FG2 player here - and pretty well versed in Forgotten Realms too. I'm based in Australia but happy to play at that time slot as its middle of the day Sunday for me (although occasionally I work on a Sunday, but that's pretty infrequent).

Let me know if I can drop in. Send me a PM with vent or Skype details and I could play this week if desired.

Also - when you say you're looking for a rogue - do you specifically want that class, or would any striker do? Ideally with some skill in Stealth and Thievery if those are something you're lacking as well.
    Last edited by Niles; June 11th, 2013 at 04:48.

Hey Niles!

I've sent you an e-mail with a little more info about myself, I'd be interested in your campaign.

Hope to hear from you.

Blog Entries

full crew

Thanks to everyone that responded! We now have enough for our campaign. Our DM wants to cap it at five people. One guy will leave in the fall for school. I've saved everyone's email, so when he leaves, I'll be in touch!

Thread Information